• twenty one •

~3 years later

Luke's POV

"Daddy!!!" I hear the voice of my baby girl. "Yes my princess." I said opening my eyes. I look and see my daughter with shoulder length brown wavy hair and crystal blue eyes. "Wyatt is causing trouble again daddy." Brooklyn said. I sigh. Not again. Cameron's at work so it's just me and the kids. I look in the kitchen. It was a mess. "Wyatt what did you this time." I said. "I wanted to cook like mommy." Wyatt said. He had food all over him. "If we don't clean this up mommy is going to kill me." I said. Brooke and Wyatt giggled. I clean the kitchen then I cleaned up Wyatt. "Daddy are you and mommy marrwied." Wyatt said. It's been two years a still I haven't purposed I been planning on it but I haven't found the right time. "No but we will soon buddy." I said ruffing his blonde hair. "Can I be the flower girl daddy." Brooklyn said. "Of course princess." I said. "You guys want to go to Uncle Mike's house." I said. "Yeah." They said. I chuckled. Michael was right he is my kids favorite uncle. We leave the house and I buckle the twins in. We then drive to Michael's house.

~At Michael's House

I take the twins out and we walk to the the front of Michael's house. I knock on the door. Michael then opens the door. "Uncle Mike." The twin said. "Hey you guys." Michael hugging them. "Jack the twins are here." Michael said. A little boy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes came running. "Daddy." He said. Man he really does look like Michael. "You can go play." Michael said. Jack, Brooke, and Wyatt went running somewhere. "Hey Luke." Michael said. "Michael how's it been." I said as we bro hugged. "Fine." He said. Kaelie then walks over to us. "Luke hi how are you." She said hugging me. I realized she had a baby bump. I look at Michael. He just grinned. We all talk about everything. The band haven't really been on tour since we all started to settle down. Michael and Kaelie got married when Jack was born. Calum and Hannah got married last year and have a little girl named Bella. Ashton just got married to Alondra and there's a baby on the way. "So when are you going to purpose to Cam." Kaelie said. "I don't know. I haven't found the right time. With the kids and everything." I said. "I you kidding that's more of a reason to purpose. She is the mother of your children and the love of your life." Kaelie said. She is really good with advice and I don't know how she does it. "You know what. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna purpose to Cameron." I said. "Yes and I'm going to be your best man." Michael said. I chuckled. "The kids and can stay here and Michael can watch them. While I can help you pick out a engagement ring." Kaelie said. I turn to Michael. "I know the drill don't cook, get pizza. Watch them carefully. Don't burn the house down. I know Kaelie reminds me every time she leaves the house." Michael said. "I love you." She said kissing him. "I love you too." He said. "Okay we need to get you a ring and a plan. Oh my god this going to be great." Kaelie said with excitement. I chuckled. This is going to be great.

~Hours later

Cameron's POV

I enter my house. "I'm home." I said. "How was work babe." Luke said kissing me. "Good. Where's the kids it's sounds quite." I said. "They're at Kaelie and Michael's because I want to take you out." He said. "Oh really where." I said. "It's a surprise." He said. I pouted he still knows I hate surprises.

~Later

We get to middle of nowhere. Luke grabs my hand and we walk. Then we get to this beautiful ocean with a tide. The sky was beautiful just setting with the colors like orange, pink, purple, indigo, and the rest was a blue. I never seen anything like it. "Wow." I said. "Cameron I love you and I always will. So..." Luke said and got on one knee and pulled a box. He opened and there was a ring. Tears were pour down my eyes. "Cameron Koa Hood will you marry me." Luke said. "Yes Luke. Yes." I said hugging him. He kisses me passionately. He then slips the ring on my finger.

A/N: I know I haven't updated in hella long. I've had so much do and Homecoming is this weekend and I'm just like fuck my life. But Holy shit Luke finally purposed and I made a new cover like it. Vote and comment thank you for the 9.37K reads and I found my book is on the top list for calum's sister category. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I'm going to try to get this in the Wattys so please help me out if you like this book. I'll try to update as soon as I can.