8- gifts and love ~ wild cards! y/n x reader

dm request: i like how diverse all your inserts are, and saw that you did a little y/n x reader for wild cards (which was positively amazing btw) and was wondering if you could give us headcanons for all of the ones you've made? maybe romance headcanons where we give them gifts :3

this is certainly a surprise! i know i've already told you how happy this request made me, but i'll say it again

thank you!!!!! so! much!!!!!! im really glad to hear you like the different y/ns i create for you all!

so, as per the request, i'll give you your y/n hcs, and will order them based on what fic they're from <3

i will create separate chapters for each of them, since i got a bit carried away...

--------

Wild Cards Y/n (cause this one totally isn't my fave or anything)

- y/n likes to show off, and more importantly, likes to show you off, so expect a lot of flashy things. she's totally loaded, too, so dont expect to not get things like necklaces, rings, new clothes, perfume/cologne, bags, etc. basically your sugar mommy, but not exactly.

-she'll normally get you something nice, would find it a heavy blow to her ego if you were caught with something cheap, or poorly made. that being said, dont expect to get much attention in public if you're not dressed as she expects you to be, which should be absolutely eye-catching. she has a reputation to uphold, she cant be seen with a slob!

-tries to be softer with you when gifting you things, since she understands how cold she can come off as (though dont think she'll be all gushy about it). refuses to give you many gifts in front of others unless it calls for a special occasion, like a birthday or christmas.

-y/n doesnt understand why you feel bad getting all of these expensive things, she has yet to grasp that you feel guilty for not being able to gift her a bunch of nice things in return.

-will often pop out of nowhere, sometimes while you're changing, to give you gifts.

-dont think she didnt catch you eyeing that coat in the shops window, or that sparkly necklace laid out so perfectly along the mannequins neck. you've got to be observant to be a good gambler, so it's only natural she picked up on those things. and yes, you're getting that coat in every color, and yes, youre getting that necklace with all your favorite gems on it

if y/n is on the receiving end:

-she loves getting gifts, especially if it's from you. it strokes her ego in every pleasurable way, just like it should. the look on your face when you know she loves it, knowing that you went out of your way to figure out what she wanted, the gift itself. y/n eats it up.

-if it's coming from you, homemade gifts are worth just as much to her as expensive ones. all of your time and effort put into one little thing for him? darling you shouldn't have. 

-generally, though, she likes stuff she can wear; that she can show off. a new suit (if you can afford one, or make one with Valorie's help), more shoes, new gloves(as if she doesn't have enough already!), perfume, whiskey, cards & chips, etc. she likes expensive brands, so good luck keeping up with her tastes. she loves being spoiled as much as she loves spoiling her S/O.

-oh, she'll tell you if she likes it or not, and she'll make it obvious; though not out loud. get her custom cards? that's all she'll play with. get her a watch? its the first thing she puts on in the morning. get her new lingerie? you can expect to see that on later.

-congrats, giving her a gift is a one-way ticket to getting one of the best nights of your life! expect to have a collar of hickeys along your neck once all is said is done (as if she didn't have a collar on you at all, which she did)

basic romantic hcs:

-like it or not, you have the privilege to sit on her lap whenever. in fact, it's encouraged! she likes a clingy, needy s/o, especially a somewhat bratty one she can tame. often times, she pulls you onto her thighs while she's working on her laptop, not uttering a word while holding you against her so lovingly.

-head. scratchies. are. everything. this woman LIVES to feel your fingers rake through her hair after a long day at the casino, especially after she has to deal with valentines antics. dont be fooled, you're often going to be called into the bathroom to wash her hair for her too. theres no escape.

-not too into pda, though she might put an arm around your shoulder to show others who you belong to-- and if youre lucky, and someone doesnt get the hint, she'll give you a warm kiss right on the head and flip them off.

-y/n doesnt want you working. like, at all. though, if you have a job before you get into your relationship, she'll reluctantly let you keep it. maybe. you're supposed to be her perfect little house-spouse, the one that cleans, cooks, and takes care of laundry. she'll make sure you're well taken care of.

-tease this woman, and youre as good as dead. its that simple. sure, you can leave a few lingering touches here and there, maybe a tiny suggestive comment in her ear while she's playing poker with a customer-- but do it too much and you're bound to get punished, and there's no way out of it.

-the moment she catches you playing with brooklyn, she's already out buying the ring. if her kid likes you, then she loves you, even more so when you're caught playing princess with a pink boa around your next and some funny glasses on your head.

(i'll be doing these hcs for all y/ns in fics i have currently published, as per the request, so if this isn't something you're too interested in, then wait until i get through the list and we'll be back to writing about your favorite characters!)