🍋 Kira likes getting slapped around | Wild Cards

request: (i have had multiple requests for this)

"Give us the FUCKING details" and "I swear to god i am going to kill someone write the fucking sub kira smut" is the general comments you will find within one of the latest chapters of Wild Cards

You all are insane

But i am sick so therefor i now have the time. enjoy my poor attempt at a smut.

obligatory minors fuck off

also warnings of general kinky shit, beware.
(choking, bondage, biting, degredation, and i think pet play. maybe. dont know what counts.

(also, reader is gender-neutral, so im not specifying whether they have a strap or a real pp. up to you to decide based on what you prefer)

editing is for babies you'll have to decipher this like its an alien language 

---------

"...Five minutes."

---------

The leather belt buckled around his hands chewed into his skin, ugly red welts blooming in a blush along his wrists. His shirt clung to his chest in sweaty grey patches, bite marks stung in the cool air, and he's got a gloved hand clamped around his throat like a bear trap. 

"You're really fucking sick in the head, aren't you? Getting off to your own manager just when I was about to really rip into you." You hissed. "I could tell you were trying so hard to be serious, but your little shudder when I slapped you gave it away."

Kira shot a choked insult through his tight throat, though nothing more than a gargled moan came out with the squeeze of your hand. Those deft fingers finally retreated from Kira's peachy skin --after several minutes of him struggling for air-- to tug on the thick of his collar.

They slid between the material and his glistening body, filling in what space there was and giving it a light pull. "Sweet little kitten, have you wanted this for a while? Getting all hot and bothered when I scold one of those idiots downstairs, purposely slipping up and breaking a glass so you hear me knock you down a peg?"

Kira's hands fought against the reins you guided him by, pulling and jolting on those restraints with every slam of you filling him up. The air was punched out of his chest, and the sensation of your hand curling around his face to shove your fingers into his mouth nearly had him spilling.

And all was pleasant, till you snatched him by the hair and snapped his head back to look at you. Not a single thought behind his sweet blue eyes, all empty and focused on chasing his sick pleasure.

"Answer me when I fucking speak."

His gaze set to your pristine suit, how not a single thing was out of place, how your cufflinks weren't undone and your shirt wasn't thick with exertion and sweat. How it sort of wrinkled in all the right places that made his body heat to something deadly.

There was something erotic about how he was a half-dressed mess, and you were fit to walk out your office door on a moments notice-- his strength nearly gave out entirely at the thought.

"I love it, I love-- I love it." Kira drawled, his words muffled by the pillow he was practically fucked into.

"You mess up on purpose to get me to scold you, do you?" The pain of his hair getting pulled was a bitter pleasure. "I should add that to your debt, shouldn't I? Can't have you making a mess and getting away with it."

Each thrust into his gut was punctuated with little ah, ah, ah's,  a hiccup escaping his swollen lips every time his pitiful dick grazed the sheets of your mattress, a tease he ate up each time it delivered.