15- Pomegranates ~ Kars x Demon!reader

request: Could I get a Kars x half demon reader?

you bet your sweet ass you can

i cant believe i havent done this one, sorry bro here it is

----------

"Do you seriously have nothing better to do."

Kars' harsh words didn't go unnoticed by the lounging imp spying on him from behind the cloak of lush green leaves, their sharp, yet teasing stare not leaving his body for even a minute. A pomegranate was thrown at his head.

"I'm sorry, didn't you come to me? If anything, I should be the one asking you that, Kars."

He isn't quite sure how he managed to summon a demon, but as of right now, he has nothing better to do. For a week now, this vile thing of the underworld has been finding amusement in taunting him, though of course, it does more for him than he for it.

It can grant wishes, and on this particular day, he's found something he's once again longing to have.

"I wish to marry the kings daughter," he demanded, "make it happen."

"Me?" (Y/n), the name affectionately (but lazily) given to the imp by Kars. They snapped their fingers, and a shockwave racked through his body. A familiar feeling, he's felt it every time he's made a wish. "Fine then, it is done. The thrones heir will be willing to marry you, but under one condition."

"What is it?"

"The fruit I've thrown at you. Eat it all, every little seed and shining drop it leaks. That is the condition, and if not met, it will backfire."

The man with but an empty wallet and clothes on his back took upon the pomegranate in his hand, eyeing the imp skeptically before breaking it open, failing to notice the single, plain little seed that had dropped in its ruby-like case. (Y/n) gave off a crooked smile, though it disappeared just as it had come when Kars caught the grin.

"What's so amusing, devil?"

"Nothing. I will just be awaiting the day I see a crown on that darling head of yours."

For such a handsome man, it was a pity he was overlooked by all the townsfolk for his wealth. 

And for such a fiendish demon, it was a pity that (Y/n) was overlooked by Kars himself.

Though that may soon change.

----

"You jest, surely!" Kars gaped, looking up at the red-skinned monster hanging off of that tree they were so fond of.  "I ate every single seed, and swallowed every bit of that fruits ichor! I couldn't have missed a single one!"

"It hurts me to tell you this, but you did, and know the price you pay is being mocked by the kingdom, and bearing the fleshy bodies of tomatoes upon your own." Again, they grinned, and this immediately told Kars that (Y/n) had a new deal for him. He couldn't wait.

"What is it now, what did you just think of?"

"Nothing, really; it's a silly idea.."

"Tell me, damn you!" His scream echoed through the thick trees and dim forest. "I want to get back at all of those bloody bastards for putting me to shame! How do I do it! I know you know!"

He's never seen that demon stand on its own two claw-like feet before, only once when it was first summoned, and now, as it stares down at him with a most sinister smile. This, he feared, would be his last deal of many with the creature; though that wasn't the frightening part.