10- gifts and love~ How To Hide A Body! y/n x reader

dm request: i like how diverse all your inserts are, and saw that you did a little y/n x reader for wild cards (which was positively amazing btw) and was wondering if you could give us headcanons for all of the ones you've made? maybe romance headcanons where we give them gifts :3

this is certainly a surprise! i know i've already told you how happy this request made me, but i'll say it again

thank you!!!!! so! much!!!!!! im really glad to hear you like the different y/ns i create for you all!

so, as per the request, i'll give you your y/n hcs, and will order them based on what fic they're from <3

i will create separate chapters for each of them, since i got a bit carried away...

--------

How To Hide A Body y/n (this serial killer enby activates my fight or flight response)

-let's face it, you've probably been one of y/ns targets at one point. they were out to kill you before you developed a relationship... but now? they're still trying to kill you. nothing's really changed

-a lot of their 'gifts' are probably random pieces of their victims body, a lame way of trying to scare you off and leave them be. unfortunately, you have to be just as sick in the head as them in order to actually be interested in them, so you wont be going anywhere anytime soon.

-they might gift you random cupcakes or cakepops, that totally aren't poisoned or anything, only if they find the corpse parts arent enough to get you to fuck off. let them watch you eat it and be fine, that'll really get them intrigued.

if y/n is on the receiving end:

-the day you give y/n a gift is the day they grow skeptical of your true intentions. after all, they're the bad guy, they aren't supposed to get presents. is this your attempt at killing them? is that a bomb under this intricate wrapping? oh, such a tease~!

-nope. it's new baking material for their bakery... how thoughtful. y/n might reconsider their sinister desires towards you, maybe even recognize that they're mixing up love with the urge to kill again. we dont want to make the same mistake twice!

-you'll get a little 'thank you', and a hug if youre lucky (and i mean VERY lucky), but nothing more than that. y/n isn't too fond of expressing their feelings for anyone, unless those feelings are ill, or staged.

-if you get them something other than baking material, perhaps a shiny new set of throwing knives, or a polished up version of their mask, then their opinion of you might grow in the positive direction. might.

basic romantic hcs:

-y/n, being the killer they are, is always put in a position where they must put themselves first. you'll often find yourself denied when in need of their attention, the most you're probably going to get being a passing glance, maybe less.

-sorry to break it to you, but you're going to be used as a scapegoat plenty of times if they dont like you whatsoever. expect to be used as a human shield, expect to have to play 'hostage' when confronted by enemies, and definitely expect to get left in the dust when all is said and done.

-if they do like you, though, they'll do whatever they can to make sure that they are the ones that kill you. no harm will come your way that will result in your demise, so you can rest easy! but, you might want to lock your windows at night. you never know when they'll get tired of the chase and decide to snap your neck.

-no matter how much y/n thinks they love you, no matter how much they want to love you, they simply cant, so you're just going to be seen as another casualty in the end