Chapter Twelve

Emmalyn's POV

The knowledge that my sister was out killing people and completing missions while I was stuck in our house waiting for the kill makes me green with envy and that shade of green is positively detestful on me. I throw one of my blades in the air and catch it as Emilio closes the laptop. He has already packed and is prepared to leave now that we have had another bullshit conversation with our not-so-bright fellow assassins.

Emilio rolls his eyes at me, "Patience Corazon, we'll be completing the mission soon."

I glare at my twin, "Not soon enough," Ezequiel snorts on a laugh and I throw a dagger at him effectively rendering him silent.

"Go play with one of the toys Ems, it will cure your insatiable bloodlust for a bit."

I beam at my twin while thinking of all the fun I can have. I may just be as gracious to invite Ezequiel to the show, "While I am most definitely the better twin in every way you can have a good idea every once in a while."

He rolls his eyes then kisses me on the cheek a farewell and says goodbye to Ze and soon he was gone off to begin the work for the mission. We will follow him tomorrow so his departure doesn't throw any of us off. Even if he was gone for longer or perhaps was idiotic enough to get himself killed we wouldn't be thrown off we know the risks of our lives.

Once his car drives off I turn to Ezequiel, "Wanna go play with some of the toys." I beam at him when he agrees. Although when he tries to throw the dagger I threw at him at me I block and scowl using the rest of the time on the walk to come up with various ways of killing the asshole.

*****

I hop out of the car letting my long blonde hair fly in the wind. It was a beautiful day to begin the chaos that would ensue during our mission. We weren't given all that many instructions for the hit so we had the freedom of creativity. Ever since the beautiful massacre at that London home our- creativity- has been limited by the Nightmares while we had our suspicions about why we were granted a mission without the various Unseen Nightmares rules added none of us were ones to refute a gift. It would just be rude.

Ze and I have already split up to our respective tasks, he was going to meet up with Emilio to begin surveying the gang. I had the fun task today. Sex. Well, not quite sex but that was part of the task.

While we had other ways of breaking into the gang we are free of the normal rules for this task and I have the full intention of taking advantage of that. I watch as Henri the leader of the gang bought his coffee. While lower-level gangs congregate in bars, pubs, and other illegal places the better ones are run by businessmen. One person's fortune 500 company was another's drug corporation.

Henri was married and had children but through our research, he had a habit of taking lovers without his wife's knowledge. Considering that he was on his break from work there are high chances that he would take me to his office as he has so many other times with other girls. While this is strictly work-related I do intend to have fun as I check out the top floor where his office is and where they neglect to keep cameras. And of course, if he happened to be poisoned with something that would kill him the day the chaos came to a tipping point that would just be lovely.

I wait until he heads out of the shop to collide with him. I stumble and as I intended his coffee spills all over my white shirt. I blush and look up at the man who managed to stay standing although was looking down at me with desire barely hidden in his eyes. I laugh lightly as he helps me up using the action to check me out. I pretend not to notice and avoid looking him in the eye to appear a bit nervous, "You should um-" I pause as if I was unsure what to say, "Uh you should try to watch where you're going, sir." He was clearly an asshole but I knew he loves submission and youth and I have been trained to use others' preferences as my advantage.

Only by showing slight interest on my part, he insists I come with him to his office where he is sure he can find me a change of clothes. To keep up with the act I bite my lip in consideration and ask if I could be driven to my hotel instead. As expected he tells me his office is so much closer and that he feels bad for ruining my clothes and wants to make it up to me.

I pretend to be hesitant as I agree to go with him making his grin grow. He takes my hand and leads me to his car and orders his driver to drive back to the office. On the drive he spends his time ogling me as I pretend to not notice as I glance at him from time to time with a blush.

When the driver lets us out he leads me with a hand on the small of my back holding me close to him. Once we enter into the private elevator he maneuvers me so I am up against the wall. I smile shyly up at him as he begins to run his hands over me watching my reactions with a confident smile. The elevator dings and he pulls back with a grin and pulls me forward he keeps a hand at my back as we walk and he bypasses his assistant who I knew was texting his boyfriend about his boss's affairs.

In his office I let him use me just as I use him. While I was a lot younger than him he was still in his forties and clearly understood pleasure. Unfortunately, he was an idiot in many other ways. Many of the papers he swept to the floor were documents about his less than legal activities that could be sold off once the gang was eliminated. Not that we would need it but when he left me alone to fulfill the promise of clothes he made to me I place a small bug in his room so we could listen in to what was happening in the office if we desired.

Once I was dressed I give him an innocent smile and say my goodbyes he tells me that I can take his car back to my hotel or wherever I desire. I do as he says and have the car take me to a small cafe that advertises delicious apple treats. I text the team my location and spend the next hour trying different delicacies and designing new outfits for us to wear on future missions. Even with the peaceful afternoon, I had a funny feeling that this mission is going to be more fun than we have already planned and if I know anything it's that my gut is always right. Just like me.

Emilio's POV

With Emmy off on her part of the mission for today Ze and I split up to complete basic surveillance on the location and due to the fact that my task would be finished faster than his, I also am to hack into their system to make sure there aren't any discrepancies with our plans that would cause us to change our current course of action.

We may be known as reckless and suicidal but at least we are aware of the risks going into a situation. By the time Emmy texted us saying she was at a cafe and would be at the hotel soon Ze was back and I was almost done going through the various files I hacked into. We would also need to hack into the leader's phone but Emmy helped us get an eye into his office so we could put that off for tomorrow.

Knowing Ems wouldn't be hungry until dinner considering all the treats she is trying, I order Ze and I room service for lunch. Once Emmy was back I'm sure we can find something entertaining to do but for now, we turn on the TV and go through other Unseen Nightmare work. Most of it was bullshit protocols made especially for us. Reporting our actions daily and promising that we haven't broken any Unseen Nightmare rules and various other things. Lately, we have let it pile up but Nacht is on our asses yet again now that Ems and Zes display of our- talents- has led to many mafias and other groups are nervous about us.

While Unseen Nightmares do not take orders from anyone if enough mafias and people stop requesting missions to be completed until The Aces are removed from the organization the Nightmares will be forced to act. I know it won't happen considering our popularity and the number of requests specifically for us however Nacht is obsessed with keeping the peace and as much fun as it would be killing Nacht would either lead to us leading the Nightmares or to us running from the Nightmares. We were good but even we could not win a battle against every assassin team in the Nightmares.

-------

Thanks for reading voting and commenting

Shorter chapter but the drama and the plot will begin to pick up in the next chapter with The Aces completing their current mission

-Lovefire