Chapter Thirteen

Emmalyn's POV

I twirl the light pink hair of the beautiful wig I chose to wear for this exciting day. Eliminating a gang has always been a thrill and today will be no different first infiltrate the building and then take out all the targets. Simple. However today we get creative liberty and lots of targets. Excitement races through my veins as I watch the back entrance of the building. After all the surveillance we have done we know the schedules of every person who works inside and also know when the majority would be inside. We already took out all the ones who wouldn't be inside during the hit with simple poison that would kill them by dusk.

Emilio was going to be the first to enter and make sure no one could escape from the front doors. Ezequiel and I would go in once we got the text from him. From there everyone inside would be trapped and the fun would begin. Once the job was complete we would set the building aflame and then as it burns the French mafia's men would deal with the cleanup. I eat one of my biscuits as my phone dings with a text from Emilio.

I bounce up to the back entrance purposefully oozing confidence for the workers who give me strange looks as I approach. I smile at one who was clearly the new guy, "Um, hi, so I have, an um, meeting with Henri Garnier today, and um he told me to come through this entrance."

The guy seems confused but nodded along with me as his eyes roam my body, "A meeting?"

"Uh, yeah, well not an official meeting of sorts but yes a meeting." The other men leave seemingly content to let the new guy deal with the apparent clueless slut meeting their boss.

Once they were gone I easily slit the guy's throat watching as the crimson red floods out of him. I mark my kill and then bar the door making it impossible for anyone to come in or out and that's when the true rivers of crimson began to be filled. I kill in whatever way I choose in the moment marking kills as I go. Most of the cards would burn but truly it was a matter of principle. We would leave a few fireproofed ones before the building was set aflame if someone wanted to search for them.

By the time my section of the building was clear my light pink hair and cute outfit was stained with blood and my adrenaline was racing. I sat on the top floor waiting for my teammates to arrive. Henri has yet to be eliminated however the poison he ingested during my time with him would be taking its effects soon. It took me years to perfect a poison to the point where I knew when it would kill a specific person and this specific type of poison was one of my many points of pride and joys in the world full of beautiful things.

With the snobby assistant dead I look through Henri's schedule for today. We know he was having a meeting during the hit but one more dead body didn't mean much for us. I expect that once Henri drops like the fly he is that the person he's meeting will attempt to stir up a distasteful ruckus. Problem is that soon he and us Aces will be the only living in the building. It would be a shame if the look of horror on his face wasn't going to be so very delightful. Whoever Henri was meeting with their name and meeting was not specified in the assistant's calendar telling me either this was a mafia meeting intended to be untraceable or the assistant was an imbecile or of course it could be both. While I was swayed to choose both there was more evidence supporting a mafia meeting. The real question is why another mafia would meet with a gang that has been working with the French mafia without any guards.

In all honesty, it didn't matter they would be dead soon enough and the information would get us a good extra payment I could use for new outfits. Just as my patience wanes to none my twin walks into the lobby with a contagious grin that I return.

"Find anything, Corazon?"

I wave towards the dead assistant who was lying pitifully on the floor, his eyes still seemingly pouring blood and a pale face, "Nothing quite so interesting, although it's possible that a mafia-related meeting is going on inside."

That makes my dear brother's eyes blaze with excitement however Ezequiel walks in ruining all the fun, "We have to be careful then, Nacht is still watching us after that gala thing."

I roll my eyes, "You kill a few people and they all run and then ask for jobs to be completed a bit counterintuitive isn't it?"

Ze shakes his head, "You weren't the one reading through the paper bullshit about our new rules."

I roll my eyes and flip my hair behind my shoulder, "Relax Ze they won't do anything they never do."

Emilio laughs and they both follow me as I walk into the grand office that the soon-to-be-dead man fucked me in only a short time ago. In some ways, it was my turn to fuck him although I can almost guarantee it would not be as fun for him at least.

Both men appear shocked as we walk in, not surprising but it was a beautiful reaction. Seeing their shock turning into fear. I was happy Henri lasted long enough for me to watch his demise at a front-row seat instead of being forced to watch the aftermath play out. I twirl my hair and bounce on the balls of my feet turning towards the other man in the room. He wasn't from a mafia family however I did recognize him from a file on the joint Italian, Spanish, Russian mafia that noted said man as an affiliate of the mafia. Things just keep getting better.

They both are at a loss for words as they stare at us and then Henri collapses the poison he ingested would give him a relatively calm death compared to others. It would simply slow his blood flow and end up completely stopping it. The remaining man stared at the three of us as I bounced over to the freshly dead body and placed my card on it making a beautiful sight.

"You're-" I throw a dagger lodging it into his skull leading him to fall dead.

Emilio laughs and Ezequiel rolls his eyes with a chuckle and I grin at them, "He was annoying."

The boys left me to prepare the building for the fire leaving me to look through the information. There wasn't much damning information in the office other than evidence that the gang was leaking information about the French mafia to other gangs and mafias. I save all the data on one of my thumb drives and after a bit more searching. One of the papers outlined the meeting we interrupted showing the gang was being paid to identify traitors within the joint family mafia. It also mentioned that the meeting was supposed to be with two of the boys in the family but that was canceled last minute. Once I gather all the important information and save it all I head out of the office.

I meet the boys at the bottom floor where we head out the side entrance. We don't pause when an obviously mafia-owned SUV clocked our presence and our identity. While it'd be fun to play we had better things to do which included getting away from the building about to explode into flames. We try to just ignore the car but it proves impossible when it cuts off our route back to our car.

As we prepare to kill the driver and any passengers who stupidly tried to get in our way one of the car doors open and Cosimo Lombardi and Stefan Dominik stare out at us with interest and excitement in their eyes. I sigh even without Ze's warning I know we couldn't kill them and with an uncertain amount of time until the building explodes with an uncertain blast radius we weren't safe staying in the open.

I shove both men out of the way and hop into the car with Ze and Emilio right behind me Emilio tells the driver to drive and directs him to one of our backup safe spots as the building starts to boom.

----------

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting

Shorter chapter but I like where it ended and I have rewritten it like 3 times so I'm just going with this one I cannot write good action/violence for the life of me lol

The Aces have joined some of their family any guesses on what is going to happen now?

-Lovefire