❤️Come Back Home 2❤️

As requested by many of you, here's part two!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"(Y/N)? Is it really you?" Katsuki asked.

(Y/N) smirked, amused at her brother's stunned reaction.

"Oh. I see. You must not recognize me with this hideous scar on my face, courtesy of you," she glared.

She wore a skintight burnt suit, along with a mask that only covered half her face, leaving her scar open for the world to see.

"But, Who else would I be? I couldn't possibly be Toga or one of Twice's clones. You've already captured them. You have them locked up in Tartarus!" (Y/N) growled. "You're all lucky I didn't attack that damn prison and set them free."

"Why would you set them free? How do you even know them? They've been locked up for years," Katsuki asked, puzzled.

"After I escaped that wretched place I used to call home, the League of Villains took me in and made me feel like I was worth something. They became my family," (Y/N) said as she approached him slowly.

"I'm your family. Not those villains-"

"Wrong!" (Y/N) interrupted. "You are not my family. Family is supposed to have your back. Family is supposed to treat you with respect and love. I didn't get that from you. The villains treated me so much better than you ever could."

"(Y/N)..."

"No! You tortured me for years because I was never good enough! You treated me like I was nothing! Mother would never say a thing while father tried to speak up for me only to have that wench tell me I should 'suck it up'! That I should grow thicker skin!"

"That Hag only ever wanted the best for you!"

"Are you kidding me?! That wench only ever favored you! You were always the favorite! There was never room for me. She only wanted to defend your actions, and the bad parenting skill she has. Always telling me to be ladylike. Always smacking me upside the head when I did something wrong! Nitpicking every single thing I ever did," (Y/N) said as she charged at her brother, kicking him in the face.

Katsuki began to dodge her punches as she tried to harm him.

"I don't want to hurt you," Katsuki said as he grabbed her wrist midst the struggle.

Grabbing firmly against him, (Y/N) flipped him over her shoulder.

"Oh, but I really want to hurt you," she smirked.

"You don't have to do this!" Katsuki said as he saw the fire erupt from her hands.

"This is revenge for everything you've ever done to me. For never showing me love. For never showing me any respect," (Y/N) said as she sent fire rushing toward him.

Katsuki was pulled out of the way by Izuku's black whip, catching them both by surprise.

"(Y/N), you have to stop this, please! We don't want to hurt you. We just want to bring you home!"

"None of you ever came looking for me to try and bring me home. Why should I go home now?" (Y/N) growled.

"I never stopped looking for you!" Katsuki shouted at her as he landed next to Izuku.

"You never even tried!"

"Of course I did! Every day after you disappeared, I'd go around town asking about you, searching to see if I could spot you in a crowd. Every day when I'm on patrol I look around hoping to see your face and bring you back home!"