💔Left Alone 2💔

TW: Suicide attempt

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

As (Y/N) began to climb up, her friends had just gotten back to their agency from a mission. They all were pretty happy after their success in bringing down a key part of the rebellious group. They chatted about how awesome it was and how many villains were arrested.

Ashido Mina was the first to check her phone, having left it in her gym locker for safekeeping. Noticing a phone call from someone she hadn't been able to speak to for a while, she smiled, but when she tried to return the call with no answer, her smile disappeared. (Y/N) always answered the phone even if she was busy working on something.

"Hey, guys. Did anyone else get a call from (Y/N)?" Ashido asked as she stepped out of the locker room. Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Uraraka, Midoriya, and Jiro had all received a call from their friend from what they knew. The rest of the heroes that had been on the mission, had gone home or had gone to their respective agencies.

"Okay. Did anyone get any sort of voicemail or text message from her?" Once everyone checked and realized that none of them had one, worry began to set in. They all tried to call her, but once again, there was no answer.

Bakugo had just walked into the room when he heard the commotion his friends were making. "I get that y'all are excited because of the mission, but can you shut the hell up for a minute? I'm tired as hell."

"No, we can't shut up! We're worried about (Y/N)," Ashido glared.

"Why the hell would y'all be worried about her? None of you have seen her since she was almost killed a few months back."

"Yeah, we know, but she's called all of us. No voicemail. No message," Uraraka said. "Something's wrong."

"It's not like I care," Bakugo scoffed. Of course, he was lying through his teeth, not wanting to admit he still cared after what he said to her the last time they spoke.

"Listen here, Kacchan! We know for a fact you still care! Stop acting like an asshat and shove your pride down your throat! This is our friend we're talking about! Turn on your phone and check if she called you!" Midoriya scolded him to everyone's surprise. Not liking this side of Midoriya, Bakugo pulled out his phone, "Fucking fine. Just give me a damn second."

Bakugo's phone finally turned on, and the first thing he saw was a phone call from (Y/N). He hadn't expected it, especially not after their last conversation. "Yeah, she called." Seeing the worried looks on everyone's faces, he looked at his voicemail box. "Hold on, she left me a voicemail. I'll put it on speaker."

"Hey, Katsuki. Sorry, I mean Bakugo. We probably aren't on a first-name basis anymore, huh? Anyway, I know you probably don't want to hear from me right now. You've been so busy lately and you did say that you never wanted to talk to me again, but you're really the only person I felt like I needed to leave a voicemail for. You probably hate me, and that's okay. You don't have to worry about me and no one else does either. I'll finally be out of everyone's hair. I'll never be a bother again. I can promise you this will be the last time you'll ever hear from me. That anyone will hear from me. I hope our friends can be happy with me no longer being a burden to them. Anyways, I should probably go. You probably aren't even going to listen to this anyway, but this is goodbye. Let everyone know that I love them and that I'll be at peace soon, okay? Bye."