💔Left Alone💔

TW: Mentions of depression, and thoughts of suicide. Please do not read if you can be triggered by these things.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*

(Y/N) had been friends with Class A for years now. While she wasn't a hero, she took the support course at UA and helped them with their costumes. From there, friendships bloomed and never withered.

The heroes had been getting a lot of public backlash lately. All of the hate mainly went toward the UA graduates. Due to the rise of violent crimes lately, the public has become more anxious and pressured the heroes to do more. The more crimes stopped, the more the heroes got hate. Heroes were in short supply due to many giving them to society's pressure, causing them to retire early.

The heroes who didn't retire were talked about negatively by many regular citizens of Japan. While many respected them, those who didn't would try to retaliate against them. They intended to cause protests and riots.

(Y/N), having been informed by someone who was behind the uprising, took it upon herself to defend her friends, and stop it in its tracks. After sabotaging many of these rebellious events, (Y/N) had a target on her back. While she had tried to keep her identity a secret, a few members of the group had figured out who she was. Now, she had to keep looking behind her back for her safety.

There were times that (Y/N) would get beaten on her morning runs or get pulled into an alleyway after running errands. She wouldn't get very hurt, not to the point where she'd have to go to the hospital, but she would get pretty bruised up.

One day, as she was patching herself up in her office after a run-in with a few rebels, a few of her friends came to visit her, hoping to get upgrades built into their hero costumes. Upon seeing her so bruised, they immediately questioned her.

"(Y/N), what happened?!" Kirishima asked.

"Oh, just one of Mei's babies going wacky again," (Y/N) lied.

While they didn't quite believe her, they brushed it off. They had seen the pink-haired inventor holding a dismembered invention, saying something about how she didn't expect it to go haywire.

"So, what can I help you with?"

Eventually, it became something sort of like a routine. (Y/N) would go out for lunch, get beat up, and then come into her office. Most days she had no visitors, so she didn't say anything to make anyone the wiser as to what was happening. But everyone around her knew something was wrong.

Mei eventually commented to Midoriya and Bakugo, who had come into the office to fix up their torn hero costumes, that (Y/N) had been out all week due to her injuries.

"We couldn't let her work with her being so hurt. It would be dangerous to let her work on anything with her broken arm. She's been coming in every day looking worse and it scares us," Mei said. this immediately set off red flags in the heroes' minds.

"Can you go check up on her? She should be at home. I had my nurse bot watch her."

"Sure. She doesn't live too far from the agency so we'll stop by on our way back," Midoriya stated.

"Thanks."

Upon arriving at the apartment complex and knocking on her door, the door swung open. They were expecting to see (Y/N) but instead were met with the nurse robot Mei had mentioned.

"Oh, hi?" Midoriya said awkwardly.

"Hello," the squishy robot said as he waved in a circular motion. "Are you looking for my patient, (L/N) (Y/N)?"

"Yeah. Where is she?" Bakugo asked.

"She left to the store, ignoring my attempts to stop her, and going against medical advice."