🎶Satisfied🎶

Requested by OhSangwooOfficial

I know this may not be exactly what you wanted, but there'll be a part two to this that will have more of what you requested. I just had so many ideas for your request, and thought this song fit perfectly with them. I ultimately decided it would be best to make it this way. I hope you don't mind! You can always message me and ask for something different.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Please don't tell me that she's just a friend

Don't you touch me and act all innocent

'Cause when you're sitting on my bed

And you look at me like that

It's easy to forget

"She's just a friend, babe. You know that. I've known her since my U.A. days and we're just close. I promise she's only a friend," Katsuki said as he looked at her with soft eyes.

"You guys just get a little touchy sometimes, okay? It makes me a little uncomfortable, and insecure."

"It's nothing like that. You're the only one for me. I promise."

Please don't lie, we got too much to lose

And pretend he means nothing to you

And you could try to make it right

But it's not so black and white

Oh, I've got nothing left

(Y/N) sighed as she remembered that conversation.

She was always unsure of the relationship her husband, Bakugo Katsuki, had with their mutual friend, Uraraka Ochaco.

They were always really touchy, and seemed very comfortable with each other. Too comfortable for her taste.

"Maybe I am just being an insecure prick. I should trust Katsuki," she said, shaking the thoughts out of her head.

She walked to her home, where she and her husband lived, alone. She had been shopping with a few friends, wanting to find a nice anniversary gift for Katsuki.

She smiled to herself, thinking of how their anniversary date would be. It was only in a few days, and she was excited to see what Katsuki had planned.

That smile was quickly wiped off her face as she opened the door.

Moaning could be heard from upstairs, where their bedroom was.

"I swear, if it's who I think it is," she whispered to herself as she rushed upstairs.

The door to their bedroom was wide open, giving her a good view of her husband making love to her best friend.

She stood there, shocked, but quickly hung her head low, not wanting to see anymore.

They hadn't noticed her so she walked down back stairs, tears falling from her eyes.

She walked outside, and called her friend Eijiro, telling her to pick her up.

Eijiro agreed to do so once he heard how broken his friend sounded.

Once she was in the car, she broke down completely, not caring that her friend was worried sick.

At Eijiro's apartment, he waited patiently for (Y/N) to calm down. When she was finally calm, she explained what she saw.