💔Disregarded💔

Todoroki (Y/N) was the youngest daughter of the Todoroki family, only 7 minutes younger than her older twin Shoto. The two were always inseparable. At least until Bakugo Katsuki came into the picture.

Bakugo and (Y/N) met when he came over for dinner after accepting a work-study with her pro-hero father, Endeavor. The boy had asked for her maple tofu recipe, and exchanged numbers, later texting each other on a daily basis.

While she had the exact same quirk as her brother, (Y/N) didn't want to follow in her father's footsteps as a hero. Instead, she decided she'd follow her passion as a fashion designer. She went to school and eventually got a job at Bakugo's parent's company. Bakugo had convinced her to apply for the job and his parents loved her work, immediately calling her the next day to tell her she was hired.

Eventually, the two began to date, much to Shoto's dismay. While he wasn't too fond of the guy, he saw how happy she was with him, and accepted the fact that the two were an item. As the years went by, the two continued their relationship and moved into an apartment together as soon as they graduated.

After almost 5 years together, Bakugo had yet to propose or even talk about marriage. He'd avoid the subject altogether, usually changing the topic or pretending he was busy. This was fine with (Y/N). For a while, that is.

She became immensely insecure about her relationship after realizing that her boyfriend was working more and more. He wouldn't take time off and rarely spent time with her.

The thing that made her a bit suspicious was the fact that her best friend, Ashido Mina, was spending an awful amount of time with her boyfriend. While it seemed work-related, they would often have phone calls that were out of work hours.

It wasn't something she liked, but she bit her tongue, not wanting to make him irritated. He was stressed as hell due to work, but every time she would tell him to take a break, he'd make some sort of excuse and start an argument. This brought back her anxiety and lowered the self-esteem she had worked so hard to make better.

Rumors began to spread about Ashido and Bakugo being a new couple. It took a toll on (Y/N). She didn't want to feel the way she did, and she eventually brought it to Bakugo's attention.

"Babe, I need to talk to you," (Y/N) said before the two headed off to work.

"Not now. I'm going to be late."

"It's important."

Hearing the seriousness to her tone, Bakugo sighed, asking her to go on.

"I don't like the fact that you've been hanging out with Mina so much," she blurted out. Before she could keep talking, though, Bakugo interrupted.

"What? Do you not want me to hang out with my friends?" Bakugo scoffed.

"That's not what I'm saying at all. All I'm saying is that you should maybe spend more time with me. I feel like we don't talk anymore. We barely have time to eat breakfast together, and by the time you get home, I'm already asleep," (Y/N) explained.

"Well, excuse me for trying to keep us financially stable! I've been working my ass off just to make sure we aren't broke!" Bakugo said, raising his voice.

"First of all, don't you dare raise your voice at me! Second of all, I work, too, but you don't see me getting home at 3 AM every day! I'm the highest paid employee at your parents' company! We're doing perfectly fine financially!" (Y/N) shouted, hurt because he's never gotten so worked up so fast with her.