🎥Embrace Your Shadows🎥

'Why does she always have to be with the damn Deku? That idiot should be on my side!'

Looking toward a teacher the boy smirked, an idea popping into his head.

Walking toward his teacher, he began to tell them something he was sworn to keep, hoping to get some petty revenge, but he didn't realize it would be the girl's demise.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I'm sorry, Dad," (Y/N) wept toward the only thing she had left of her family, a picture of the three of them. "I promise I'll do my best to keep going. I won't trust anyone else ever again."

"We will do everything in our power to get revenge on those who took you away from us," A shadowy figure next to (Y/N) said.

.

.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)! I can't believe it's you! It's been forever!"

"It's (L/N) to you."

"Oh... okay."

"I want you to stay as far away as possible. Make sure that idiot blonde stays away from me as well. Neither of you should approach me unless you'd rather stop breathing."

.

.

.

.

.

"It's time to go. We must continue the search."

"Yes, we must. I can't wait to take some souls."

"Not unless necessary. Got it?"

"Fine, fine."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Hi, everyone!

SO as you may have noticed, this one-shot is rather short. That's because this isn't exactly a one-shot. It's a preview of the book I'm writing!!

This book will be a Bakugo x Reader (and maybe someone else toward the end) so I hope you all go and show it some love.

It's called Embrace Your Shadows.

This sneakpeak and the first chapter are out now along with the quirk description!

Honestly, I'm super proud of what I have already and I hope you all like it. It's going to feel a bit weird at first, and you'll see why, but I hope you guys give it a chance.

I will be continuing this book, so no need to worry. Oneshots will still be published and hopefully won't be disturbed by the new book.

I personally love making oneshots since I don't have to think too much into the plot. Sometimes I'll need a break so please don't be too mad if I don't update enough. I'm doing my best and would appreciate it if you wouldn't pressure me into updating more.

Thank you all so much for the continuous love you've all shown this book. I hope you all show my new book at least a fraction of the love you've shown this one.

Thank you again.

Until next time!

Bye!