☁️A Tiny Accident☁️

Requested by Moontail13

I hope it's cool that I added a few things in. I had a few ideas and couldn't help but incorporate them.

Also I'm very sorry that's this took so long to come out.
*.*.*.*.*.*

"Meet me in the gym after school."

"Huh?!?" (Y/N) exclaimed, not really expecting Bakugo to confront her.

"You better meet me there if you don't want to be seen as a fucking wimp," Bakugo said as he walked away.

"Wait, what did I do?" The female called out after him, only for him to ignore her.

"What just happened?"

Oh no. What am I supposed to do?

They were currently on their lunch break, and Bakugo had approached (Y/N) while she was talking her daily stroll around campus.

She shook her head, and sighed before heading to class.

She sat in her seat, and waited patiently as the other students started to arrive.

"(N/N), you look kind of troubled. Is everything okay?" Ashido said as she approached her.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just kind of thinking."

"About what?"

"Bakugo told me to meet me at the back of the gym, and I don't know what to do. I don't want to be a chicken, but I also don't want my ass handed to me," (Y/N) explained.

"I think he...," Ashido trailed off.

"He what?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm sure you'll do fine if you go. If you can shrink him with your quirk, then you can just pick him up, and do what you did with Mineta."

"Throw him in the garbage?"

"Yep," Ashido smiled.

"You know I can't do that."

"Why not? Is it because you're too much of a scaredy cat? Or is it because you like him?"

(Y/N) blushed profusely as she looked away and stuttered out a 'no'.

"Psh. Yeah, right. You totally like him," Ashido teased.

"Shut up, Mina."

Class started a few minutes later, and soon enough, school was done for the day.

Shit. I have to go meet Bakugo now....

(Y/N) sighed as she slowly began to walk towards the gym, and saw Bakugo already waiting for her.

"I thought you weren't going to show. Looks like you aren't a wimp after all," Bakugo said as he put his backpack down, and took off his blazer.

"Um, why did you call me here?"

Bakugo hesitated for a second, and shook his head. He looked away, and looked back at her as if he was thinking of something.

He had called her there to confess that he liked her, but was now getting cold feet.

So instead he said the following.

"We're gonna fight," Bakugo simply said, and stared at her.

"Wait, what—"

Before she could even finish her sentence, he was running towards her.

Fuck, I'm going to die.