❤️Experience More With You❤️

Quick note! This is a Todoroki x Reader

The video above is the performance you will be doing in this chapter so if you want to get an idea of what you did, watch that first. Thanks!
*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Todoroki Shoto was always so nonchalant. Usually so calm and collected. His childhood made him that way. It also made him very innocent and inexperienced with life.

There were so many things that Todoroki had never experienced or even heard about.

His friends always tried to get him to go out and do things other than hero work, but he nearly always denied their request, feeling like he'd be too boring to hang out with.

One day Midoriya showed up at his house.

"Midoriya? What're you doing here?" Todoroki asked.

"I came to get you out of your home. Grab a coat and hop in my car," Midoriya smiled.

Unsure how to say no, seeing as the guy was right in front of him, he went to grab his keys, his wallet, and a coat.

"Where are we going?" Todoroki asked, the cold of the outside not bothering him.

"You'll see," Midoriya said, happy that he finally got his friend to go to an outing.

When they arrived at their destination, Todoroki was confused.

"You brought me to an arena? Are we watching a basketball game?" Todoroki asked, not liking the idea.

He was never really into sports so the idea didn't sit well with him.

"Nope!" Midoriya said as he dragged his friend to the entrance since he had already reserved seats for the event.

As they entered, Todoroki noticed it felt even colder than the outside.

"Seriously, Midoriya. What're we here for?"

"Don't ask questions! Just know it's a competition. You'll love it, I promise! We gotta hurry to find our seats before the show starts. Ochaco and Iida are already waiting for us," Midoriya said as he dragged the dual-haired male.

When they made it to where Uraraka and Iida were, Todoroki saw a large ice rink, causing him to wonder what kind of competition they could be watching.

"Todoroki, I'm so glad you could make it," Uraraka said.

"I kind of didn't have a choice," Todoroki muttered as they sat down.

"Shh! It's starting," Iida whisper-shouted as the lights dimmed.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Welcome to the 100th Annual Figure Skating Championship Competition of Japan! Here we have our finalists. The top 16 of 200 have made it to this point. Today we'll get to see who comes out on top!"

"Figure skating? What's that?" Todoroki asked quietly.

"You'll see," Uraraka smiled.

The audience loudly cheered as the loudspeakers presented the first competitor who slid out on the ice and made her way around the rink.

"First up is a newcomer, coming from the United States of America! She's won various gold medals, and is here to try and win our hearts through this performance! Here she is, (L/N) (Y/N)!"

The audience became quiet as the performer took her stance in the middle of the rink, ready for the music to begin.

As the soft piano music began, the frozen performer came to life, skating gracefully across the ice.