❤️Hurt 2❤️

Bakugo didn't know what to write down on the stupid piece of paper he had in front of him. There was so much he wanted to say but there wasn't enough space. He couldn't even begin to explain how sorry he was for what he had done to her.

Bakugo felt as though he was unworthy of being forgiven. Hell, he couldn't forgive himself. Why would the person he hurt want to forgive him?

Seeing the scared look on (Y/N)'s face that day made him think she would forever react that way when seeing him. It hurt so much to see her look at him like he was a monster. He had stood outside the infirmary door after being pushed out for who knows how long, not being able to process what had occurred. Eventually, Bakugo walked away, heading to his room and breaking down. He never meant to hurt her, and it broke him.

As he sat at his desk in his room, he tried to grasp his words and write an apology, but nothing he could think of felt right. Then an idea popped into his head. It wasn't exactly what he wanted, but in his mind, he thought it was for the best. He rushed to write before he regretted the choice he made, tears threatening to fall as his own heart broke.

Once finished he ran out of his room. Instead of turning it in to Aizawa as he was instructed, he beelined straight to (Y/N)'s room. He didn't knock when he got there. Bakugo simply slid the piece of paper under the door, and walked away.

(Y/N), who was in her room instead of being in class, saw the paper slip into her room. Curious, she got up from her desk and grabbed it, beginning to read the handwritten letter directed to her. As she read, her heart began to race as anxiety settled in. Opening her door quickly, she ran toward Bakugo's room, spotting him already halfway there.

Bakugo heard the footsteps behind him stop, but didn't expect to be called out to.

"Don't you dare walk away from me, Katsuki!" (Y/N) screamed at him, causing Bakugo to stop in his tracks. Her voice became meek, the pain she felt flowing into her voice. "Don't you dare walk away from us... Please, don't."

Bakugo knew that she was undeniably holding back her tears. His heart ached knowing he was only causing her pain, but he felt that it would be for the best. So instead of walking to console her, he began to move forward, not daring to look back.

Not paying attention to the sound of heavy footsteps coming from behind him, he didn't expect her hand to grab into his wrist.

"Let go of me!" Bakugo shouted as he struggled against her grip. He was unsure if she had gotten stronger or if he didn't want to fight back hard enough for her to release him.

"No! Listen to me! I'm not letting you walk away from us just because of some stupid accident!"

"I hurt you, (Y/N)! I'm not going to let there be a chance for me to hurt you ever again!"

"It was an accident! I know you didn't mean to!"

"I don't care! I'm not going to risk it!"

In the midst of their struggles, (Y/N)'s grip loosened enough for him to slip out of her grasp, causing (Y/N) to fall to the floor. The jacket she wore fell off her shoulders, exposing the scar that was left from the severe burn she had received only days prior.

Catching a glimpse of it, Bakugo's breathing hitched as he fell to his knees. He wanted to reach out and hug her tightly and never let go, but he couldn't gather the courage to do so. He was too afraid he'd hurt her again. (Y/N) knew he had seen the mark on her shoulder. It was undeniable that he was the cause.

Seeing the look on his face, (Y/N) took the initiative to move closer to him. Bakugo, however, crawled backwards until he hit the wall.

"Get away, damn it," he replied weakly."I'm not changing my mind."