Update...

Hi, everyone...

It's been a bit since my last one shot and I thought I'd give a bit of an update as to how I'm doing. 

Thank you to those who read my note at the end of it and sent me encouragement. 

A lot of crap has happened to me over the course of my lifetime. While I am fairly young and have so much more to look forward to, I can't help but dwell on certain situations that have hurt me.

I've been broken too many times and sometimes I wish things would just end.

But then I remember that I have yet to get married. I have yet to have my first kiss with a guy. I'm expecting the birth of my little sibling next year. I so many things that I want to do and see. I know I can't give up. Not now or ever.

Things were starting to look up after the incident with the person I had mentioned in my last one-shot. That is until he texted me again. 

He texted me about a week ago saying he missed me and hoped that I would be okay. He said he wasn't sure if it was a good idea to text me. I told him it wasn't unless he wanted a piece of my mind.

He said, "go for it."

I told him how I felt. What I did to myself. That my mental health just hasn't been okay.

I let my emotions flow and told him what was on my mind. 

He apologized. He apologized for making me feel that I felt. He said he needed to do it in order to save his own mental health. He said he was still rooting for me even if I hated him. That he did what he had to do in order to protect himself. That he still loved me and that he would be rooting for me.

I then apologized for being so emotional in my messages to him but said it hurt more than he didn't even have the strength to do it himself. That I had to be the one to step away from him because he couldn't do it. 

I asked him what I did wrong in order for him to feel like I was draining him. I just needed to know. I can't be draining every person I meet without knowing it. I just wanted to understand so I could better myself.

He never replied. 

Now, I'm stuck with this sense of confusion. What did I do? What did I do to deserve what he gave me? All I wanted was to feel loved and accepted. I just wanted to feel like I could talk to someone without having to hold back.

He was that person to me, and now I have no one. I don't know what to do.

I told him literally everything. From what's happened to me in the past to current events to plans for the future. I told him of my heartbreaks and failed love adventures and he hated the people who hurt me.

But he was the one who has hurt me the most. 

I don't think I can trust anyone again as I trusted him. 

Maybe someday...

Anyways, I'll be taking a bit of a break for now. I'll try to come back as soon as possible. I just need a bit of time to gather my thoughts and feel like I can put something out that I'm proud of.

Thank you all for understanding.

Please know that I appreciate every single one of you.

Until next time. 

Bye.