💔It's Your Fault 2💔

As many of you requested, here's part two!

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

(Y/N) awoke to the sound of a heart monitor.

Confusion is the first thing that settled in. Why was she hearing a heart monitor?

She slowly sat up, feeling a bit sore.

She looked around to realize she was in a hospital room.

Hearing a small groan, she turned to see a familiar blond male.

"Bakugo?" She muttered.

His eyes opened slowly and looked at her. He jumped and rushed out the door, only to return with a few doctors.

They examined her and then left.

"Bakugo, what happened? Why am I here?" (Y/N) asked.

Bakugo briefly explained what happened, and the injured female was slowly regaining her memory.

"After the explosion, the others decided to believe you only because they finally got evidence that it wasn't you. Turns out it was a bug that let someone hack into it," Bakugo explained.

"Those bastards," (Y/N) whispered.

"Yeah, I know. I haven't spoken to them since it happened. They wanted to come to visit you, but I didn't let them. I knew you wouldn't want to see them if you pulled through."

"Thanks, Bakugo. I appreciate it," (Y/N) smiled.

Bakugo nodded, and soon a doctor came in, assessed a few concerns, and left.

Not too long afterward, (Y/N) got some unwanted visitors.

Bakugo had just brought in some of (Y/N)'s favorite food when they heard a knock on the door.

Without waiting for a reply, the person who knocked opened the door and walked in, turning out to be a whole group of people.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Midoriya greeted nervously as he glanced at the people with him. Those people being Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, and Shoto.

"How did they let you all in? I've specifically told security for you to be banned from seeing her," Bakugo growled, immediately standing up from his chair.

Not wanting to say that they had bribed the security guards and nurses, Yaoyorozu simply ignored the questioned and turned towards (Y/N).

"(L/N)! We're so glad to see you're okay. You don't know how worried we've been—"

"Cut the crap, Yaoyorozu. I remember everything very clearly," (Y/N) interrupted.

Seeing their faces fall made her realize that they must've hoped she had forgotten everything, but thanks to Bakugo, that wasn't the case.

"If you all don't get out of here right now, I'll-"

(Y/N) cut him off by saying, "Not yet. I want to hear what they have to say."