The gang and Jenny

-Ain't got no care in the world, but got plenty of beer. Ain't got no money in my pocket but I'm already here. And now the dudes are lining up cos they hear we've swagger but we kick em to the kerb unless they look like mick jagger. -

I was listening to ke$ha on my iPhone that I had managed to sneak into my bag when Jenkins wasn't looking.

"Excuse me. What on Earth are you doing?" asked some ridiculously fake posh voice.

"Sitting. On my bed." I said slowly "What does it look like I'm doing? Fucking flower arranging?"

"Sorry. Only trying to start conversation." said this girl, losing the accent.

"It was the accent. I wanted to shoot myself." I said "Is this your room too?"

Room mate? What fun.

"No, there's three beds in here because they weren't sure where you wanted to sleep." she said sarcastically.

"I like you. What's your name?"

"Phhh, like I'd tell you my name."

"Smart kid. What can I call you then." I asked. I wouldn't tell anyone my name is I was given the choice.

"Trish, call me Trish."

"Lovely. I take it you're in for street fighting."

"Yeah. How did you know?" she asked shocked. Wow, Trish needed to get out more.

"You wouldn't tell me your name." I said in a 'duhhh' tone. I mean, come on.

"Oh yeah! Why you in?" she asked but then the door opened.

Saved by the door - different to saved by the gate, and saved by the bell. New.

"Hey Jenny." said Trish.

"I have told you not to call me that!" she said "My name is Jennifer!"

Wow, this girl didn't sound like a complete prat.

"Hey Jenny!" I said.

"Who are you?" she asked. Wow, who shoved a stick up this girls ass?

"I am your new room mate." I said getting up and bowing.

"What on earth are you doing!" she exclaimed. Not shouted, exclaimed.

"Bowing, you're majesty." I said bowing again.

She was posh. Not fake posh - actually posh. That posh that goes through your head and you want to beat them up because it's pissed you off beyond belief.

"Goodbye!" she shouted walking out.

"What crawled up her ass and died?" I asked Trish.

"She shouldn't be here. She was framed." said Trish and I started laugh.

"Framed? Really! What is this, Disney channel?" I asked with a laugh.

"No seriously. Some girl said she was a street fighter."

"Ahhh, now I believe you." I said. If this girl was a street fighter, I was a fucking saint.

"Thought you might. Want to go get lunch?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes. Definitely, I ain't ate since yesterday morning!" I said, then I realised how hungry I was.

"Cool beans. Let's go."

"Where?" I asked.

"Well, we can't go Burger King. So school cafeteria it is." she said with a sigh.