My first date!

"No way, you've gotta be joking!" I shouted across the desk in Miss Balacks office.

"As a matter of fact, Dodge, I'm not joking. Not in the least. Destroying a classroom is a serious offence and I intend to punish you and Mister Birch as thoroughly as I possibly can. And until the head is free, this is the worst I can do." she spat. She was really really angry.

Birch had tried to explain that it was him trashing the room and me calming him down but she was having none of it.

"Both of you will not go off premises with or without any teacher present for the next seven weeks and later tonight you will go with me to visit the headmaster. Seven oclock. No negotiation, now leave."

"Oh whatever." I said as I walked out of the room. She pissed me off too much. It wasn't even funny.

I walked through the corridors, trying to find Seals office to tell him what was going on, but try as I might, I couldn't find the office. I did find Ice though.

"Please come on a date with me." he said, as soon as he saw me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him.

"When?" I asked.

"Tonight."

"Where?"

"Somewhere different."

"Ok."

"Please?"

"I said ok. I'll come with you Ice."

"I'll meet you at your room, tonight at seven." He said.

"Fantastic. Can you show me to Seal's office please?" I asked.

He tried to let go of my hands an then I realised that I didn't want him to. I didn't love him, yet, but it was... different. He loved me, without expecting anything in return. I released his hands, but that fuzzy, warm feeling remained. He loved me. Someone loved me. "So, where are we going tonight?" I asked him.

"I'm taking you to my neck of the woods." he said with a smirk.

"What?" I asked totally confuse.

"I'm taking you to my old home, the Back." he explained with a smirk.

"Oh. That'll be fun!" I enthused.

"This us your stop," he said "Seal's office."

"Thanks, I'll see you tonight."

I knocked on seals door.

"Come in." he said, particularly unenthusiastic.

"Seal! I was just looking for you!" I enthused.

"That would explain why you just knocked on my door, wouldn't it?" he replied.

"Well, yes, I suppose it would. Do you want to know why I was looking for you?" I asked.

"Go on then Dodge, hit me with it." he said, with sarcastic interest.

"Miss Balack just banned me from leaving the school for the next seven weeks." I said, pouting.

"WHAT!?" he shouted. No screamed. No shouted. No, both.

"You heard me right Seal." I replied.

"NO! SHE CAN'T DO THAT! LEE IS GONNA KILL ME! NO, HE'S GONNA KILL YOU! NO HANS GONNA KILL YOU! NO, THEYRE BOTH GONNA KILL BOTH OF US! DAM IT DODGE!"

"I'm sorry, it wasn't even my fault! I was talking to Birch." I whined.

"I'm going to kill you." he said slowly.