Parents? Great. (Part 1)

I looked at Seal.

"Did you know he was coming?" I asked.

"No," he replied "I was just as shocked as you were."

"Excuse me while I kill him then."

It was late and I was tired so as I stormed out of the office, I was so tempted to go back to my room and think fuck it. But I didn't, I was a good sister and went to his room.

I knew it was his because Trent was standing outside.

Turns out, the boys had four people to one room.

Shock and Snake were in with Trent and Birch.

"What the fuck, shock." I said, feeling somewhat defeated.

"I wasn't even supposed to be fighting! I just ended up fighting when some bastard walked into me. It wasn't street fighting, just regular fighting."

"Oh you fucking idiot."

"Wait," said Trish who had evidently followed me "I thought you said he was a druggie."

"I lie about him when he's pissed me off." I replied.

"Little extreme." Said Trish.

"Yes. And if it was regular fighting, why didn't they let you off with a caution, Dick?" I asked.

"Because we were at Thunder."

"Well, you're an idiot. At least I got paid for fighting and ending up here."

"Rude."

"Yeah."

Everyone into the hall, the over head speaker said, assembly.

I walked into the hall, still annoyed with my idiot brother.

I choose a seat next to fly and birch and sat there miserably. Obviously this was about some unimportant thing. Like not breaking out.

"We've come to that time of year again children," said the head "The parents visit."

Parents? Great.

"Your parents will visit you for one hour and this visit will take place in the hall. If you have a sibling here, you can either have two hours together or one hour separately. Each parent will have to provide ID to prove they are who they say they are. If you want to request additional visits, please take a form because this will be your only opportunity to do so."

I got up with everyone else. I took a form off the pile and laughed.

Why would your parent want to visit you? Was the first question.

Maybe because they live in France and have no idea what's going on in my life.

I looked at Dick head (that was Shocks new name).

"This is shit." I said.

"You're forgetting," he said "I'm your legal guardian so they don't need to contact Mum and Dad. I say we send it off to Lee."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we need someone," he shrugged "And is Lee the type of person who would miss an opportunity to find fresh meat. He might like a chance to talk to you without you being able to hurt him."

"Come on," I said "that was one time."

"It was the second time! He hasn't tried since!"

I shrugged.

"Do mine then." I handed him my form.

"Ermmm, older sibling privileges. You do as I say, and now fill this out."