Friends with Benefits (Oliver Wood)

Y/N is in love with her friend with benefits, oliver wood.

 WARNINGS: light smut

"Always a pleasure, Y/L/N," Oliver quipped, putting on his shirt as he shot you a flirty smile.

You giggled under his stare, slipping on his discarded jumper to cover yourself. You inhaled his scent, feeling yourself fall deeper for the boy in front of you. "I can say the same about you, Wood."

He cocked an eyebrow, motioning over to the article of clothing you decide to drape over your body. "I take it that you'll be adding this to the collection you have?"

"Course," you hummed, staring at him as he began to get ready to leave, as usual. "Need to have something to remember you by."

Oliver cheekily snuck over next to you, pressing his lips against your neck, making you moan out. You pulled his neck back, connecting your lips together, making him groan. You pushed him down to the bed, straddling his thighs, your body bare from the waist down. He pushed you down onto his body, deepening the kiss. You pulled back, now peppering kisses down his exposed skin.

He massaged the skin of your thighs, licking his lips, "And the marks I left on your body isn't enough of a reminder?"

"They are," you murmured, sucking softly on his collarbone. He took in a breath, feeling himself growing hard under your rolling hips. "But it makes it easier to think about you when I touch myself when I can smell you."

Oliver threw his head back, taking all the strength he possessed to remove your body off him. You whined in protest, laying down on your back, defeated beside him. He propped his head with his hand, smirking at you, "You'll be the death of me, Y/L/N."

"Good."

Oliver left a few minutes after that conversation, making you sigh and bury your head in your pillow. You were so in love with the Quidditch captain and you knew you shouldn't be. When you and him agreed to be friends with benefits, you both agreed that it meant absolutely no feelings, whatsoever. As far as you knew, Oliver was upholding his side of the bargain quite well, while you were failing miserably.

It was hard not to fall for the boy. He was charming, kind, and not to mention, a great kisser. Whenever you two laid together, it almost didn't feel like a mutual agreement. He has so much passion, so much care, every time you two were alone. Oliver would always ask you if you were okay, always made sure you were comfortable, and showered you with praise. He would bury his head in the crook of your neck, stating how good you made him feel.

It's been a few months since the start of your agreement and after each night, you felt yourself love him just a bit more than the previous night. In front of other people, you two acted like perfect friends, like everyone knew you as, but behind closed doors, you two couldn't keep your hands off each other. He would pepper your face with soft kisses, tangle your fingers together, and murmur words of adoration in your ear the minute there were no eyes on you two. You knew it was a dangerous game you were playing but you couldn't help but not care. Oliver Wood was addicting.

The following morning, you winced as you hobbled down to the Great Hall, legs sore from last night's activities. You grimaced as you sat down at the table, across from Oliver who had a smirk on his face that he was trying to hide behind his cup. Fred chuckled beside you, nudging you, "Fun night, Y/N?"

"Shut it, Weasley," you hissed, taking a bite from a piece of toast you plucked off his plate. "I may be feeling a bit injured at the moment, but I can still hex you into next Sunday."

"One day, Y/L/N, we'll meet the bloke who's making it difficult for you to walk." George added.

"Why do you assume it's because of a bloke?" you grumbled, stuffing your mouth with eggs. "What if I just fell off my broom at practice? Maybe I have cramps. Did you ever think about that, hmm?"