Daydream (Ron Weasley)

Having a moment to yourselves whilst in Hogwarts wasn't an easy thing to do and if you were being honest it rarely happened.

There was always someone in the common room, or some first years walking the halls, Madam Pince would always find the good hiding places in the library.

And yet by some miracle Ron had the boy's dorm to himself for the evening.

You had no clue how it had happened, but you weren't complaining about having some peace and quality time with your boyfriend.

Ron had a record player next to his bed and since you'd discovered how to use it the only songs you'd played was your top three.

Unbeknownst to you the fact that you had only played three songs repeatedly was beginning to get on Ron's nerves as he was trying to concentrate on his wizard's chess board.

You hadn't even realised that he was playing wizard's chess – you were too consumed in the songs and enjoying yourself.

Eventually Ron had had enough, and he turned away from his board to ask for a different song but when he caught sight of you his mind went blank.

In the time that he had been focusing on his game you had taken your hair down from being tied around your wand so it was now falling down your back, you'd changed out of your clothes and pulled on his Weasley jumper on over yourself.

You were singing at the top of your lungs and dancing around to your music – he just couldn't help but smile at you.

There was something about you being in his jumper, likely only your underclothes on underneath, and being so carefree that made his heart swell.

"I'm gonna marry you one day," he whispered to himself, admitting the fact that you were the one to himself.

But as he was thinking about the future, he wanted with you you had stopped dancing and had focused on how Ron had lost himself in his thoughts.

You made your way over to where he was sitting and crouched down in front of him, resting your hand on his knee which made him jolt.

"What were you daydreaming about?" you questioned with a puzzled face.

A blush rose to his cheeks at being caught but he placed a hand on your cheek. "You."

It was your turn to blush.

"I really love you; you know that?"

"That's good," you responded with a smile. "Because I really love you too."