Can I Marry your Daughter? (Ron Weasley)

I looked at Ron as he watched the snow fall from the sky. Ron and I had been dating since we were at Hogwarts. He proposed right after the battle ended, "The thought of almost losing you devastated me. I want you by my side always." He told me before he got down in one knee.

The ring was beautiful, it wasn't too much bling just the right amount. I said yes, being around him made me happy, seeing him play with the snow made me giggle.

Ron hadn't met my parents yet, he had only been to the muggle world a few times when he was with his group. I love all three of them, I became quick friends with Hermione and good acquaintances with Harry.

"Ron, hurry! My parents are waiting." I yelled extending a hand. We decided that because they lived not too far from where we were going to stay for preparations we'd just walk.

I was in London to shop for dresses and decorations along with Ron, Hermione, Fleur, Mr and Mrs Weasley, and Ginny. Hermione, Ginny and Fleur were in charge of decorations while Mr and Mrs Weasley just wanted to look around.

"Going!" He yelled back running towards me with a huge smile on his face.

"The muggle world is brilliant!" He exclaimed softly looking at me as I looked at him.

"Its kind of boring. I like the wizard world more." I said back making him shake his head.

After 30 minutes of walking and looking around we had arrived at my parents home. I knocked as Ron nervously waited by my side.

"What if they don't like me?" He would whisper holding my hand making me giggle.

"Of course they will love you, they love everything I love." I reassured.

The door opened and my parents greeted us with hugs and kisses. "Come in, come in! It must be freezing out there!" My mum exclaimed motioning us to step in.

I breathed in the smell of our home, the one I grew up in, "Just how I remember it." I smiled looking around.

"I wish you and Ron would've stayed here, at least for a while." My dad smiled taking our coats and hanging them.

"How long will you be staying in London dear?" My mum asked as I smiled at her.

"For a few days, maybe five or six days. We have a lot of things to do." I smiled looking at Ron.

Ron decided to be old school and ask for my hand in marriage. I didn't like the idea of being "handed off to" but I let Ron.

"So, you may be wondering why we stopped by London out of no where. No letters or anything." I began holding onto Ron's hand. We walked towards the sofa as we all sat down, Me next to Ron and my mum and dad next to each other.

Ron cleared his throat and looked at my dad, "I.. I wanted to know if I have permission to marry your daughter." He nervously smiled as he looked at my parents.

My dad grinned as he looked at my mum, "Of course!" He exclaimed standing up pulling Ron into an arm hug, my mum gave me a huge hug as she smiled.

"Where will the wedding be?" my mum smiled holding my dad's hand.