Fluffy Socks (Nymphadora Tonks)

Some days just weren't great. There didn't need a reason to it, just the weight of the world seemed to be pilled on top of your shoulders, forcing you to feel terrible. Without something to blame it on, it made you want to just curl up and cry even though there was no reason to it. You laid in your bed feeling horrible, your girlfriend Tonks, had left you to ponder your life whilst she did something else. Honestly you had hoped she'd stay with you and cuddle, however she had her own life, so you didn't want to bother her.

You stayed there for a while before your quilt was ripped from your tight grips, making you flail around looking for your sweet protection from the cold. Your pink haired girlfriend stood at the end of the bed with a goofy grin on her face, something that generally meant that she was up to something which was never good. In her hand was a pair of your obnoxiously spotty fluffy socks that you only wore when it was the dead of winter, so should have been hidden with your jumpers and woolly hats.

"Tonks," you whined reaching out for the quilt although she decided to just throw it onto the carpeted floor.

"I waxed the floors, grab your fluffy socks," she grinned throwing the socks at you.

You sat up confused by her statement. How the hell were you meant to believe she had actually done housework? You didn't even own floor wax, so it was rather odd that she would have waxed the floors.

"You actually waxed the floors?" You questioned wondering if miracles really could happen. Tonks wasn't fond of housework, preferring to live in her own filth, although when she did help you clean the house it did lead to her breaking stuff.

She let out a loud laugh. "Yes... I mean no. Well... I used magic, but it was close enough."

You couldn't help but smile at her. She did rely on magic, but it worked well for her as although she was clumsy she was very talented.

"Get your socks on and join me," she grinned running out of the room.

Scrambling to get on the fluffy socks that matched the ones Tonks was wearing you made you way to the hall that was now gleaming from the magic she had put on it to make is slippery.

"Watch me," she grinned, taking a run up and sliding across the hallway, stabilizing herself with the wall. "Come on Y/N."

You sighed and decided to give it a shot as it seemed that Tonks enjoyed it so you were sure you would too. Running up, you slid along the floor however lost your balance colliding with Tonks bringing her down to the floor with you. You focused on her to see if she was okay, but before you could ask if she was okay she started to laugh, resting a hand on your cheek.

"See you're almost as clumsy as me," she grinned, leaning in to press her lips to yours.