Falling in Love (Harry Potter)

I stared at harry from a distance a smile spread across my face. "Looking at Potter again?" My best friend snickered causing me to blush.

"As if, he just has something on his face.."

"Yeah! You wish it were your lips." She giggled playfully shoving me.

"You're awfully strong lately." I smirked.

"You're weird!" She laughed as she continued to eat her food.

"You see.. maybe you should tell Harry, maybe he likes you too." She commented, I shook my head.

"No way! He is literally so popular here, he probably fancies Hermione or something." I sighed playing with my food.

"You see, this is why you haven't had a boyfriend! You always talk down to yourself, instead of going for it!" She rolled her eyes waving her hands dramatically.

"You're making a scene! Everyone is listening!" I exclaimed hushing her. She reluctantly stopped and continued to eat her food.

By then It was time to go to class as she snickered anytime Harry was near by.

"You know, if I were you I'd make a move as soon as possible. As you said, he is pretty popular amongst the girls." She smirked pointing at another girl flirting with him.

"You know, maybe I shouldn't have told you about my crush on Harry, then it would still be a secret!" I exclaimed, at this point O'm surprised Harry himself doesn't know.

"Hot juicy gossip never happens at this school since sixth year." She shrugged. "Besides, it's good because then it's easier for you.

"Not the point." I said shaking my head.

After our chat we went to our class. She wasn't always the best of friends but she's been by my side since the start.

"Good morning (Y/n)." Harry smiled standing in front of me. I smiled back as my friend nudged me with a smirk.

"Did you understand the potions work? I'm sort of struggling with it." He chuckled as I smiled.

"Yeah, it's not as hard as Snape makes it seem." I laugh as he nodded with a blush.

Since then Harry and I would study with each other. I smiled at the thought of being with him after class, my friend would nudge me and pressure me into making a move which O would refuse to every time.

"Don't be a wuss (Y/n)!" she would exclaim every tike Harry was around. I shook my head softly. Maybe I was misinterpreting everything blowing it out of proportion.

"What if he is just being friendly?" I would say fidgeting with my hands as she would groan.

"You said that he would get close to you! (Y/n)! You can't be that dense!"

"Fine! Fine! I'll tell him.. maybe." I chuckled as she groaned louder and dramatically moved her body.

"If you don't do it then I'll have to write him a letter!" I shoved her playfully.

"You wouldnt dare."

"What if I already started?"

After our conversation I sat down with Harry, I fidgeted with my fingers as I was distracted the entire time.

"(Y/n)?" He questioned looking me in the eyes as I nodded. "You're really beautiful..." He mumbled as I blushed.

"You're not too bad looking yourself Potter." I smiled,

All of a sudden his lips were on mine as my eyes widen.

He pulled away fast as he scattered to grab his items apologizing profusely.

"I don't know what came over me." He said as he grabbed his books. "I'm so sorry, I must go." He got up but I grabbed his hand making him stop and blush.

"I liked it, I like you." I smiled as he smiled back. I got up and kissed him again, his hand on my cheek as he deepened the kiss.