PROLOGUE

Yearning

___________________

YOU'RE READING

There are times in life when we will be left behind with no explanation.

"Kayden...." a certain white-haired woman drops every floating thing around her crying her eyes out again while hugging her pillow. She opened her eyes trying to search for a faint presence using her exceptional remote viewing, but once again she failed.

It's been a month since Kaiden went missing.

No one knew where he was. But even though she's used to Kaiden suddenly disappearing and roaming around, this was the first time that Kaiden lost contact with her.

Even his force control isn't here anymore.

She sniffles biting her pillow, "he won't be dead right? He's the strongest," her pillow is drenched in her tears and saliva from all the hyperventilating. The tears in her bright blue eyes never seem to stop falling. No matter how hard she tries to keep it in.

Her fingers touch the ground, spreading her vision. But once again, she couldn't find him.

It's either he's too far away, or...

he left the world.

She fisted her hands gritting her teeth. "Those damn affiliated people...... I'll kill them." In so many frustrations and mixed-up feelings she easily exerted force on the mirror near her bed causing it to drop to the ground multiplying.

And soon every glass object in her room exploded in a matter of seconds. All the glass splattered around the room while running footsteps were immediately heard outside the locked room where she isolates herself.

She doesn't fear death, and if Kayden is really dead, she won't even think for a second and follow him immediately. There's no reason and no life in this hell-bound world, I'd rather die than be stuck here without him.

In a helpless sight the strongest female world ranker, is crying her eyes out begging whoever is listening to her to not take Kayden away.

"You're a 𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻... don't leave me here, Kayden..."

That night, there was no moon visible in the sky.

꧁༺ 𝕽𝖆𝖟𝖎𝖊𝖑 𝕶𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖆 ༻꧂

꧁༺ 𝕽𝖆𝖟𝖎𝖊𝖑 𝕶𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖆 ༻꧂