05

"HOW ARE you feeling?" Soobin asked while her arms were slumping over Iseul's shoulder. Jisuk and Wooin followed behind them and closed the door in his room.

It was his squad that made him more energized since he was bedridden for days.

Jiwoo's face brightens, "The pain isn't that bad anymore and I'm feeling much lighter than before because my powers aren't scattered inside my body." his friend's face had a joyous expression and they could finally breathe in relief. 

"So, are you all better now?" 

"Not yet, I just got my core fixed so it'll probably take time to completely heal." Jiwoo scratched the back of his neck and smiled nervously, "Uhm... sorry for making you guys worried." 

The four sighed and said that he doesn't need to feel sorry. "You're in that state and you feel sorry? Seriously, you're always sorry for everything." 

"I still can't believe that Mr. Curtin agreed to fix your core! I heard that his healing abilities are the best in the world!" Iseul exclaimed. 

"I heard that if he doesn't feel like healing someone," Jisuk continued, "He won't do it." 

"Oh, I remember, there's this entrepreneur who offered a fortune to him but he refused." 

They all stared at Jiwoo, "Then why did he agree to heal you?" 

"Ah... well, Mr. Kayden and he knows each other," he hesitantly said. Especially about the price to pay in return for his treatment. "And Miss Suzuya also volunteered to be my benefactor... maybe it's because of Mr. Kayden?" 

The four couldn't believe what they are hearing, "SUZUYA?!" they exclaimed. 

"W-why? Is there anything to be surprised for?" he asked. 

"She's a Great awakener, perhaps she can even fight neck to neck with your master, but she's known to be a psycho, especially if it's an enemy of Kayden," Soobin said and gripped arms, imagining the horror of meeting her.

"But don't you guys think Mister Curtin's looks are amazing?!" Soobin exclaimed. 

"Mister Kayden too! As expected, world rankers are different!" 

Soobin looked at Jiwoo, "So what does Ms. Suzuya looks like?" 

Jiwoo's face reddens, "She..." he looked away, "must be the most beautiful woman I've ever met..."