10

The Kertia Clan

The Kertia Clan. 

It was a bloodline that existed way before the Awakened Ones even appeared one by one on Earth. 

Suzuya and Suiryuu were the only ones who were known as Kertia, the rest were all mysteries. They remained mysterious, and always kept in the dark. But they were known for their pale white hair and azure eyes. 

Kertia's bloodline is always born as prodigies and created Great leaders and awakeners. But women were rare in this clan, it was believed that every time one woman was born per generation in this clan, all good fortunes rain down on the clan. 

And having two women is considered a bad omen. Believed that the younger one would only bring misfortune and destruction. 

And Suzuya Kertia is the only known woman in this clan, and the future Head of their Clan after their father retires. 

"We must bring Suzuya Kertia back."

An elder clasped his hand, trying to ease the coldness and sweat from worry. "We are not enough to handle our Clan head's daughter's wildness. All of the assassins you've sent to her were all brutally murdered." the elder shuddered in his seat when he remembered how the assassin's bodies were torn into pieces

All of the elders sitting in the meeting room began to gossip. Some were filled with worry, some were anxious and feared the woman, while the others were only thinking of their survival.

One raised his hand, "And we do not know her exact location, she has been lurking all over the places." another supported him, "We just need to ask permission from Clan Head, and take one of his Elite Assassins first."

A loud glass exploded in the middle of concerns. And a sinister voice came from the darkness. "I do not give any of you permission to come after my dearest daughter." all of them turned in the direction where that voice came from.

Caught the sight of a man with broad shoulders, and a tall frame. His eyes were mesmerizing azure eyes, brighter and more enticing; he had a proud nose and a sharp jawline--- an appearance you wouldn't think was a father. 

His expressionless eyes and cold tone made the elders shiver. He leaned on his throne, in the middle of the meeting, "Suzuya will come here herself." he declared with confidence.