04

"Are you sure you're, okay?" Suzuya said worriedly. 

Though in Jiwoo's eyes she didn't look that worried. She's munching the cookies sent by the nurse. It was for him, but Suzuya almost finished it all. Even her brother, who was sitting across her from the sofa was munching on the marshmallows.

He sweatdrops, "Y-yes." 

Suzuya was left behind by Kayden and Curtin to look after Jiwoo for the time being. "Y'know I heard everything. Why would you reject the offer of getting well?" 

Jiwoo fidgets his fingers, "I... always feel like I'm a burden for Mr. Kayden..." 

Suzuya flicked his forehead. "You know, stop making assumptions on kinds of stuff. If Kayden felt like you're a burden he wouldn't even bother telling Curtin to heal you!" she leaned on her chair, "Considering his pride." 

She gave him a calling card, "That's a therapist that I know, you should get a check-up. You might have a trauma or something." Jiwoo comically sweats drop at her peculiar thinking. 

"Sis, he needs a healer, not a therapist." Her younger brother, Suiryuu said.

Rolling her eyes, she fished another snack from the bowl, "Oh come on! His mind might be broken too! He reminds me of fictional characters who went through traumatic experiences and still manage to look good!"

Suzuya sighed, "while here I am, only stayed up one night and looked like a potato." she dramatically held her face as she looked from a small mirror.

"Suiryuu! Am I still pretty?" she fluttered her white eyelashes. 

Suiryuu sighed at his sister's mood, "Yeah yeah. Even if I insult you that would mean that I am insulting myself too since I look so much like you." 

"Even if you are the ugliest person in the world, Kayden would still love you, y'know."

He opened his mouth, finally letting out the question that had been bugging his mind for days. "Uhm... are you and Mr. Kayden... like---" 

"Lovers?" she finished his sentence. 

"Ah... yes... But if it's private matters it's fine," he nervously said.