27

"WHERE THE HELL DID ALL OF YOU GO?!" 

Curtin's annoyed shout and impatient tapping of his foot while he looked at the three people looking down like a scolded child. Jiwoo coincidentally returned the same time Suzuya and Kayden did as well, which was a few hours after because Suzuya wanted to sneak around the campus. 

"The principal taught me a new way of moving my powers, sorry..." he smiled while rubbing the back of his head. 

Curtin then turned his head sharply at the two loverbirds. "And how about the two of you?! You're not sneaking around and doing scandalous things are you?!"

"Hey! I'm not that shameless you know! I just toured around!!!" Suzuya pouted and stomped down like a sulking child. 

"This isn't a field trip! And what the hell am I? A guard dog tasked inside your house?" 

"No... you're a guard cat..." Suzuya whispered. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY-"

While the two was doing their daily dose of medicine; Suzuya keeping her mental health intact by ruining Curtin's. Kayden decided to talk to Jiwoo about the technique the principal taught him. 

He respected Seongik enough to know that he wouldn't teach anything shady to Jiwoo, but the awakened world is harsh enough to know that everything has a price.

"Jiwoo...If Seongik taught you a skill... you mean Baekho's skills?" Kayden asked while intently looking at his student. 

The light-creamed hair boy placed his index finger on his chin in deep thought, "No, he said it's not a technique passed down but a skill he created himself. So he told me not to feel pressured about it."

Curtin and Suzuya now stopped fighting and looked at them with wide eyes. "He created it?" 

"Yes." Jiwoo stood on a fighting stance while stretching his arms at a punching position. "I think this skill will make my punches much powerful when I strike an opponent using max speed."

"That's right, Seongik Han specializes in close combat... that should also work on you." Curtin agreed.

But that's not what they were both worried about.