01

Chapter 1

Korea
___________________

YOU'RE READING

Chapter 1

"Suzuya..."

The loud knocking on the door stopped. "Open the door, I don't want to break it again." He warned seriously.

Curtin sighed as he remembered all of the doors that he broke because Suzuya will never, as in NEVER, care for the world while she's sleeping.

Even if the world were to end, she wouldn't give a fuck and continue to sleep. If there's one thing to wake her up, that would be her waking up in hell.

Suzuya groaned and covered her face with a pillow. "Shut up Curtain!!"

His thin thread of patience broke at the same time he forcefully opened the door. The poor door was destroyed from its frame was discarded like nothing. "It's Curtin! Not Curtain!" He yanked the blanket off her and placed the open file down beside her bed.

While Suiryuu, Suzuya's younger brother was holding the poor door that was destroyed from its frame. "Oh, let her be, maybe she doesn't want to know where Kayden is." he dropped a bait.

She immediately stood up like she had drank a whole tank of coffee and grabbed the folder in Curtin's hand. "Who found out about the information?" Suzuya said like a businesswoman. Suiryuu raised his hand, "me."

How did he find out when I spent months searching for Kayden on crooks and nooks of the world?

Her brother noticed the confusion on her face. "I have connections." He shrugged.

Deciding to let him go, she read every single word, not letting a tiny bit of information slip from her eyes. And she realized why she couldn't reach him, why she couldn't feel his energy.