24

Suzuya Kertia,  a name feared in every organization, clubs, arenas, academies, clans

Unlike Kayden who was also respected and held above, enough to want disciples all under him, Suzuya was mostly avoided.

One, her training was death, it wasn't just hard, it was hellish enough for you to wish for death. Her mind training would drive you insane, her physical training would send you to the hospital and coma. 

Psychics great power comes in their minds so she always train them to the brink of insanity that even the top ten awakeners is amazed by her mind strength.

And to make up for the lacking, she made sure to train herself physically just in case she'd meet a physically strong fighter enough to exceed her mind.

Not only because she was a Kertia, but because she's a daughter of Sephtis himself, and because she was a daughter of such a monster, she also inherited the techniques of a beast. 

And because she was well-known, the techniques of her clan were often seen in textbooks or analysis which is also disadvantageous considering how many could plot on how to avoid her techniques or how to counter them. 

That's why the same as Kayden she never really considered having an apprentice. 

"I still don't get why you're trying to train me though." Jisuk broke through a long period of explanation from Suzuya. 

"Well probably because your sister is worried about her own younger brother because of how reckless he is despite lacking experience." Suzuya rolled her eyes at his rudeness for interrupting her. "I just had a gut feeling that one day you might need this training of mine."

"Why? Is something about to happen? I mean you're a psychic, you might be able to foresee the future or something..." he muttered while crunching on his ice cream stick. 

"I just have a feeling... something big is approaching soon. Maybe an enemy? A challenge?"

"Or a betrayal?" Jisuk added while nonchalantly eating. 

"Shut up." Suzuya launched a dark ball in the air and hit him with a speed of a blink of an eye. 

"Hey! My ice cream!" Jisuk sulked and stared at her unbelievably as he did manage to avoid it by jumping

"That's foul!"

"There's no foul in battles or assassination. You're lucky enough that you had an older sister who is there to guide you. Did it never cross your mind how much of unexpected waves that came at your sister's shore that she fought?" 

Her question silence the boy, because he knew that because of his rebelling tendencies and explosive attitude was also part of his sister's struggles.