14

Betrayal hurts... especially to those who never gave an explanation.

"Why..."

Suiryuu laughed bitterly, "I only did what is right."

He pointed at Suzuya, "You..." and he then pointed at himself, "I, all of us Awakeners are kept as a secret. And forced to be separated from the World."

"Why? Because everyone will discriminate against us! They will also want our powers, and you know the human capabilities. They will stab the back of those who trusted them in order to gain what they want." he shouted in anger. 

"You know that not all must be known, humans are not always ready to accept other creatures. We are alien to them! We cannot force our existence on them." I tried to explain.

"This is why we are so different. Despite being connected by blood," she added, trying to make the conversation longer in order to send a signal on Jiyoung's computer.

His azure eyes pierced me, "Protecting people is what you do, protecting you is what I do." 

Suzuya always knew her principles were different from Suiryuu's beliefs.

He was calm as the ocean, but as he was angered, his waves were blown by the storm; uncontrollable and unpredictable. 

His hands gripped my arms with authority, "Go back to our clan. You'll be safe there, father will still accept you! I can convince him!" 

Suzuya yanked her arms from his grasp, "you don't understand!" She pointed at him. "Just when I got out of father's hands, you expect me to willingly fall into his trap? That is why everything is repeating once again! You are being fooled, the same way mother got killed." 

Anger rose to his emotionless eyes. "If you won't, then I will just force you." 

And the anger vanished from her eyes. Now replaced with a blank stare.

With Suzuya's glowing eyes, a single movement of her hand exerted a huge blast of energy that pushed his brother back into another building.

"Then I might force you to not stand in my way."

Her right hand crushed her phone to pieces and throw it at one of the metals surrounding her.  The energy spreads in the air; dark, menacing, and sinister. 

Not giving him a chance to recover, she rose up into the air, her hands aimed at the sky.

But Suiryuu was left unscathed while smirking at her. "You never fought me seriously huh. Well, too bad sister, I've been storing a lot of energy behind your back!" and he then slams the ground to send a destructive wave in Suzuya's direction.