Chapter 13

∾ Into the Depths ∾

- Chapter 13-

Warnings for this chapter: Cursing, Forced sexual contact

⊱⊰ Bendy's Pov⊱⊰

I yawned, opening my eyes to stare at the wall. I had the feeling something was off, but couldn't quite remember what. My heart-tipped tail flicked into the edges of my vision, jump-starting my memory. Right. I switched forms. Let see how much of a shitshow this turned out to be. I sat up, glaring at the door I knew would open quite soon. I still felt tired, and I knew I (sadly) wasn't up for shifting quite yet. Just as I had predicted, the door slid open to reveal three familiar figured. I scowled at them. I could already tell this day was going to be awful. "Alright, up. We're questioning you- although I'm sure you already knew that- and we're doing a few tests." Saltzer spoke, looking me up and down. "I'm not a dog. Don't try to order me around like one. And I don't want to." I crossed my arms and huffed, turning away to face the wall. I didn't want to deal with their bullshit.

"Nope, we're doing this, shorty." Mike smirked at me, moving to grab my arm. I hissed, already furious. If there's one thing that ticked me off faster than anything else, it was jibes about my height. I stood up on the bed, still only managing to come about chest height on the man. It didn't stop me from pointing a clawed finger at his throat though. "I may be short but I will destroy you in any shape or form." The man only snickered at my threat. "Yeah, yeah sure. Try to be more menacing next time. You're only, what? Three feet tall?" He was much too smug for his own good. I hissed viciously at him, raising my claws in a offensive position. "Try me, bitch." 

Mike chuckled again. "I'm surprised you can even curse. Aren't you supposed to be child-friendly?" I tilted my head, glancing at the other two men who were trying to sneak closer. "Ever heard of behind the scenes?" Peter chuckled. "Calm down you little spitfire." The man stepped up, lightly pushing Mike out of the way. I continued my position, narrowing my eyes at the man. He called me little. Peter grabbed my arm, guiding me off the bed. His grip shifted to my shoulder when I was back on the floor. My tail flicked around, still outraged that they called me small. I hated that so damn much.

Mike sneered at me while I glared. Saltzer seemed like he didn't quite know what to do. "Well, erm, anyway. Let's get on with this.". I was led down the hall by the scientist (who was the shortest and the easiest one to reach me) to a familiar room. The same room I had been strapped down in originally. I scowled, and the scientist seemed to sense my declining mood. "We'll be quick. Besides, it's all stuff you've done before." I was ushered to the table, being strapped down by the two guards. It seemed the restraints could stretch to keep me in place, instead of having me be splayed completely out. I growled as the machine above me started whirring, but kept still just like last time.

It was soon over, and I was released from the table. Saltzer grabbed me as I hopped down, dragging me to the scale. Oh for fucks sake... I was made to stand against the backboard, but not before I went on my tiptoes. Mike smirked at me from across the room, and I hissed nastily at him. Saltzer wrote down how tall I was without making me stand flat. I grinned at that small victory. A semi-familiar beep was heard from across the room, Mike standing up to go collect it. I was dragged to another paper while Peter walked over to see what the other guard had. 

"Alright, put the thermometer under your tongue." The scientist in front of me coaxed, practically shoving a shiny metal stick in my face. "A wh-" Was all I managed to say before it was forced into my mouth. I almost gagged, but managed to stay still long enough for it to beep. I snarled as it was taken out, showing my still- sharp fangs to the scientist. "Oh shush. It wasn't that bad." He rolled his eyes at me, not even taking my small form seriously. I grumbled, but didn't respond. The sooner I changed back the better. The scientist walked away to put the 'thermometer' on the desk, leaving me to wait impatiently for him to finish.