Shadow Over Mondstadt

On the way back to Aether and the others, Rimuru helped some people with normal tasks such as delivering foods from afar, picking flowers from higher grounds, killing a bunch of monsters for people, and saving a rather reckless human he have ever seen. 

He also came across a lot of new monsters; two Eye of the Storms, and an Unusual Hilichurl. Oh, and he also managed to get 5 of the Anemoculus. 

Because of those simple tasks, he managed to gain a lot of this world's currency; Mora. Mora was created by the (current) oldest Archon in Teyvant; Rex Lapis, the God of Contracts and the God that protects Liyue. 

Some says that he's half-dragon. Rimuru thought, wondering if he could befriend the god. 

"Hey! RIMURU!!! THERE YOU ARE!" Rimuru snapped out of it when Paimon's voice reached his ears. "Where've you been?" 

"Doing some tasks, you?" Rimuru replied.

"We're just heading towards Jean." Aether said as they walked towards the HQ.

However, they saw Jean in front of the Goth Grand Hotel, a hotel Rimuru doesn't really trust. A shady organization called the Fatui was inhabiting the entire Hotel. He scowled. 

"...Which is what has brought us to this point in the first place." A fatui girl said, frowning. "If you are unable to promptly deal with the Stormterror threat, then leave the defense of Mondstadt to the Fatui." Rimuru narrowed his eyes. "We can put and end to Mondstadt's dragon issues, all we need to do is bring that monster to the–" 

Monster!? How dare she! Rimuru is starting to hate this girl. 

"Monster?" Looks like Jean shares his thoughts. 

"Yes. What's your point?" The fatui girl scowled, raising an eyebrow.

The nerve of this feeble mortal! A familiar voice roared inside Rimuru's mind, causing the slime demon lord's eyes to widen in surprise. 

VELDORA!?!? Rimuru couldn't believe- actually now that he remembers his other Ultimate Skills, he can summon and telepathically talk to Veldora. 

MY BESTO FRIENDO!!! Veldora roared.

Rimuru sweatdropped. Are you trying to intimate someone in the Manga?  

Veldora laughed. Fret not! My sworn brother! I AM HERE!!

He is. Rimuru mentally sighed, shaking his head before focusing to Jean and the fatui girl. 

"I'd expect a more professional attitude from your diplomats. Yet here you are saying you want to "put an end" to one of The Four Winds of Mondstadt?" Jean crossed her arms. "I won't have any of this nonsense in front of the Knights of Favonius."

You tell 'em, Jean! Rimuru thought, looking at Jean with a new light. It's weird that he is feeling offended when someone is insulting a dragon, it's probably because of his connections with Veldora.

"Heh... Hehehe... It's not as crazy as you make it sound." The fatui girl, Anastasia, scoffed. "Fine. That's enough negotiation for today. At this stage it's simply... an amicable exchange of constructive opinions, no? I'll be sure to make... thorough notes..." 

And with that, Anastasia left. However, Rimuru couldn't shake off the bad feeling about the Fatui. He needs to learn more of this world if he want's to help Aether get his sister back, and find a way back to his people. 

"Oh?" Jean noticed Aether, Rimuru, and Paimon. "Aether, Rimuru, you're back." She smiled, her earlier angry tone left at the sight of her new allies. "Thanks for your help. The elemental flow is finally stable. The aftermath of Stormterror's last attack is finally settled for the moment."