Behind The Scene

She's so beautiful.

.

.

.

After waiting for the Tavern to close, Rimuru went back to Mondstadt, but as he was nearing the Tavern he stopped when he felt a familiar Anemo presence.  

Rimuru blinked. Wait a minute. Why is Jean here? He thought in confusion before guessing that Jean is Diluc's contact. Make sense. 

He snaps out of it and entered the Tavern to see that everybody is here. "Hello, Jean." 

Jean stared at him in surprise. "Wait, you too, Rimuru?" 

"Why is the Acting Grand Master here?" Aether asked in confusion. 

"Well, first of all, I contacted more than one person." Diluc said. "Secondly, she came here as "Jean" herself, not as the Acting Grand Master. A Jean you would never see, even as the Honorary Knights." 

"Oh?" Rimuru was getting intrigued. 

"What a surprise. I heard about the Holy Lyre, but I never suspected it was you." Jean said, looking at Aether and Paimon. 

"It wasn't them who stole it, it was me." Rimuru interrupted, raising a hand. 

"Eh? Nani??" Rimuru and Diluc nodded. Jean cleared her throat to compose herself. "Anyways, the sound of the Holy Lyre can purify Stormterror and return it to normal... Is that true?" She asked, skeptical but willing to listen.

Venti nodded. "That's right! Aether and Rimuru is putting themselves on the front line to try and resolve this Stormterror issue. Now that's the hotshots of the Knights of Favonius I'm talking about." Venti smirked before adding something. "I'm not sure about Rimuru though..." 

"Ne ne, Venti. Aren't you getting tired? Is it because you're too old? Don't worry, I'll put you to rest." Rimuru smile grew sinister the more he talks. "For eternity." 

Venti laughed nervously as he quickly hid behind Aether

Venti laughed nervously as he quickly hid behind Aether. "I'm just joking!"

Don't use me as a shield!! Aether thought, feeling scared and backed away from Rimuru. 

"A-anyway, feels like we're breaking the law though..." Paimon continued, she's also backing away from Rimuru. 

"I understand this kind of absurd explanation is hard to believe." Diluc said to Jean, who was deep in thought. "But, we can ask the bard to play the song again to try and persuade–" 

"I believe you." Jean interrupts.

"To persuade our stubborn comman– Wait, what?" Diluc was confused. 

"I can't think of any reason for Dvalin's betrayal, given it was once one of The Four Winds. However, if it was poisoned in the battle over Mondstadt all those years ago. And then corrupted by the Abyss Mage after it woke up — we can't really blame it." Jean explained. "But as Acting Grand Master I obviously cannot make such a statement publicly. Diplomatic pressure from the Fatui makes it hard for us to speak a peaceful resolution to the Stormterror issue. People would think I've lost my grip on the gravity of the situation. That's why I can only do this in private." 

TEMPEST || genshin impact/that time I got reincarnated as a slimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara