When the wind dies down

Sorry, daddy? Sorry, daddy????? 

.

.

.

It's been a day since the Stormterror case was solved, the citizens of Mondstadt are happy now that Stormterror finally stop attacking the city. 

"... and I finally finished what I'm doing... for some parts." Rimuru grinned as he looked at his creations, satisfied. 

"Are you sure this is okay?" Veldora questioned his friend, not that he doubt his sworn little brother, but... 

"Manga." 

"I'll pretend I never see anything." 

Yep, nope. He's not losing his precious sacred books over something like this. 

"It's safe for us, don't know about the people in this world tho." Not that he'd give a shit, but he'll probably be eating his words later (since he'll probably make friends, or maybe not). "Ciel said that it's safe." 

[ I said 50%. ]

"Definitely safe." Rimuru nodded, staring at his projects. 

"Right..." 

"On second thought, I need more time."

.

.

.

"Nah, nevermind. Let's do this shit." Rimuru activated his creations with a small amount of his magic. 

The projects opened their eyes, scarlet eyes glowing giving an eerie vibes, but the trio wasn't affected by this.

It's quite unfortunate for the monsters near their HQ. 

Hm, I might need to collect some of their items later. Rimuru dully noted as he refocused on his projects. 

Suddenly, an error accrued. 

"Are you kidding me?" Rimuru frowned as he and the others turned away when the light was too bright for them. 

After the shaking and the light finally calmed down, Rimuru immediately turned around and gasped in amazement. 

"Holy shit, it works. Damn, I wish everyone is here to see this, especially Diablo and the Primordials." 

Oh, Rimuru, what have you done? Veldora stared at these... beings that gave him goosebumps. 

He knows, with their powers combined, that the people in this world and those damn arrogant gods are screwed.   

Veldora turned to Rimuru and smirked. "Even that Guy?" 

Rimuru shivered, memories on that red demon makes him wanna yeet the guy to the sun. "Don't even dare invite him." Nope, stay the fuck away from him. 

[ Congratulations, Rimuru-sama. With this, we can... ]

And so, their plans have began. 

.

.

.

"You guys are back! The Honorary Knight and Rimuru Tempest returns triumphant!" Amber enthusiastically said, grinning. She knew the moment she saw them, they'll be wonderful people. 

"Yup, Aether and Rimuru's back from playing tussling with Dvalin!" Paimon puts her hand on her hips with her head tilted with smugness or was it pride?

"You just returned yesterday, right? Jean got back first, and she told us all about your heroic deeds." Huh, so that explains this... uncomfortable feeling. If she told too much, Rimuru frowned. The enemy will also know. Tsk.