Reunion with the Dragon

Rimuru arrived at Starsnatch Cliff with the Traveler and Paimon, waiting ahead of them is Diluc, Venti and Jean. 

"Everyone is finally here." Diluc said, uncrossing his arms. 

"What a view..." Paimon looked around in awe, Rimuru have to agree with her. It really is amazing. 

"Lovely for a fated reunion, isn't it?" Venti said, stepping forward. "Well, we must be prepared for a fight." 

Rimuru. Rimuru was about to summon Legendary Grade Sword when Veldora called his attention. 

What is it, Veldora? 

Let me fight him. Rimuru blinked before looking at him in confusion. 

Hah? No. You'll kill him. Rimuru knew it'll be an interesting fight, but... the poor brainwashed Dragon won't stand a chance against someone like Veldora! 

Please? Brother... Veldora decided to use his secret weapon; puppy eyes in his chibi dragon form. 

Rimuru recoiled because who the fuck taught him!? Is it Milim or Gobta? It better be Gobta otherwise

Rimuru recoiled because who the fuck taught him!? Is it Milim or Gobta? It better be Gobta otherwise... Rimuru doesn't want to fight Milim again. Just thinking about it made him shudder. 

Yeah, no thanks. I wanna live. 

Anyway, Rimuru turned his attention back to the Storm Dragon and deadpanned. No. 

Veldora gaped before sulking in a corner, mumbling "Rimuru's a meanie" or "we're not brothers anymore". 

[ Rimuru-sama, it's about to begin. ] Raphael-san reminded him. 

Arigatou, Raphael-san. Rimuru ignores the OP dragon and focus on the present. 

Venti played the Lyre and a few minutes later, Dvalin appeared with strong winds that nearly blew the others (except Rimuru and Venti) away if it wasn't for Rimuru protecting them and Venti calming the wind. 

Raphael-san, can you use Analytical Appraisal on him? We need to detect where they are brainwashing him. Rimuru ordered them, but was met by silence and he sweatdropped. Don't worry, I won't ignore you anymore.

[ Hai. ] Is it just Rimuru or did he hear satisfaction on Raphael-san voice? [ Your hearing things, Rimuru-sama. ]

He doubt it.

"You have come..." Dvalin said, his deep voice sending goosebumps to Paimon, who stayed behind Aether. "What has been done cannot be undone." He said yet Rimuru see sadness in his eyes and hear pain in his voice. 

"If so, then why do I see sadness in your eyes?" Venti pointed out, gently smiling at his old friend with sadness and guilt. "Sadness that speaks of your yearning for this song..."