Empty Abode

Rimuru and the others finally made it on top of the ruin tower, where Stormterror's domain should be. 

"So, what's next in our plan, Barbatos?" Rimuru asked, stiffing his yawn. 

He's really not getting enough sleep. 

Perhaps, he should let Veldora fight the-- wait no. 

The heck is he saying?

Veldora's gonna kill him. 

"Oh, we can't advance any further. The ruins seem to be guarded by ancient seals." Venti said, frowning. 

"That could be a problem." Jean crossed her arms.

"Is this the work of Dvalin?" Paimon asked.

Venti shook his head. "No. These ruins were once part of an ancient city. Dvalin just happens to be nesting in these ruins for now."

"These ruins even predate the existence of The Four Winds." 

Hoh? What an impressive ancient seals. 

Not really.

"Mondstadt is a city without a ruler. However, before it was, It was ruled over by a tyrant." Venti continued, but he looks... sad for a second. It was quickly gone. "Anyway... I'll sing you that story when we have a chance in the future."

Whatever. I'm not here to sympathize with people. Rimuru walked forward the ancient seals. Raphael-san, is there any way to unlock the seals? 

[ Yes. There are a machinery called a light actuator that you need to find and reintegrate all the parts. ] 

Is there any faster way? Rimuru said, frowning. 

[ Yes. Do you wished to destroy the seals? ]

Yes or No.

Rimuru smirked. Yes. 

Suddenly, thing started to get easier to breathe and the seals broke, much to everyone's shock. 

"How did you do that?" Venti asked, bewildered and dumbfounded. 

"It may be an impressive seal, but it's old and ancient." Rimuru shrugged. "Anyway, it made the work easier."

"You're amazing, Rimuru!" Aether said, grinning. 

Paimon nodded. 

"The sooner were done here, the sooner we can go." And sleep.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short chapter.  

I wasn't really feeling well and I have a lot of things to do. 

Sorry.