Gathering the Tears

I decided not to do first POV since it's so... cringe, in my opinion. 

I hope you like it :)

.

.

.

Thousand Winds Temple

Rimuru and the others went to the Thousand Winds Temple without any trouble, except for the low-level monsters. Well, they're not gonna be a problem anyway, they left the monsters to Aether since he wanted to test his sword skill.  

I need to train my swordsman skills too. Rimuru thought, sweatdropping as he remembers Hinata and Gazel. I did promised Gazel another round.

"Ah, here we are." Rimuru said before noticing a particular machine. "Is that... a Ruin Guard?" I remember seeing three of them in Stormbearer. He narrowed his golden eyes when he remembered something. Although, one of them is... strange. 

[ Indeed. I sensed that peculiar Ruin Guard will be important in the near future, Rimuru-sama. ] Even Raphael-san said so. 

Aether was about to charge in battle, but Rimuru stops him before he could. "I'm sorry, Aether, but this one is on me. You should go to Cape Oath. It's faster this way, right?" 

Aether nodded in agreement. 

"Alright! See ya later, Rimuru!" 

And with that, they're gone. 

Rimuru teleported near the Ruin Guard, alerting it. "Yo, good morn-!" Rimuru easily dodged the missiles and frowned at the Ruin Guard. "Well, that's rude." 

Rimuru easily dodged all of its attacks. Hmm, its attacks are not bad but it is easy to dodge. I wonder if I can make this guy more useful... His eyes widened. Ah! I know what to do! 

"Time to take a nap." With a snap of his fingers, Rimuru uses his Universal Threads to cut the Ruin Guard into pieces. 

[ Rimuru-sama, are you going to repeat the same thing as you did with Berreta? ] Raphael asked even though she already knew. 

"Yes, I'm going to summon another Demon and create a perfect body for them hence why I need the Ruin Guard's core and body." Rimuru said, using Beelzebuth to absorb the Ruin Guard's core, the remaining of its body, and let's not forget Dvalin's tear. 

[ Rimuru-sama. ] Raphael called out. 

What is it, Raphael-san? 

[ You might need to make another one, but smaller. ] Raphael said, much to his confusion. Why though? But if Raphael-san said so... then he should. 

"Alright then." Rimuru decided not to ask. "Time to go." He activated his wings and flew towards Dadaupa Gorge

.