Abyss Mage

After an hour of explanation, Rimuru drank his well-deserved drink, sighing in relief. These drinks taste awesome. He thought, his eyes shinning. Ne ne, Raphael-san. Can you make more of this? 

[ As you wished. ] Raphael agreed before memorizing the recipe of the drink, storing thousands of Wolfhook Juice, Apple Cider, and Berry & Mint Bursts. [ It's finished, Rimuru-sama. ]

Arigatou. He smiled, thankful to have someone fantastic as Raphael. He looked at the others, noticing that they finally get over it. 

"The Abyss Order... Enemies of the human race. Even the underground networks rarely come across any information on them." Diluc said, scowling. "With that said, it was a bit of a hassle, but I managed to dig up a few clues."

Oh, so not only does he hate the Fatui, he hates the Abyss too? He's giving me Sasuke vibes. Rimuru sweatdropped. 

"Really? That quickly? You really are well connected, Master Diluc." Venti said, surprised. 

"Come to think of it, Mr. Big Anemo God Barbatos — why exactly do you need the help of mere humans...?" Paimon asked. Rimuru perked up, interested.

"Ahh... How do I put it..." Venti scratched his cheek, looking sheepish. ""The Seven" as people now know them, were once known as "The Seven Archons." Each archon presides over their own part of Teyvat. That is the role the archons play. Only in performing this duty can we attain power, but I don't like the idea of "ruling" Mondstadt — and I don't feel Mondstadt would really like it either." He explained. 

So basically, he's the weakest of the Seven Archons. Rimuru thought with Raphael-san agreeing with him. He may be the weakest of them, but he's wiser than some kings in my world. He had to admit, Venti is kinda cool. 

""Go forth and establish a city of freedom without rule." We have not forgotten Barbatos' wish for Mondstadt." Jean recited, remembering Barbatos' wish. 

"Jean... You're such a devotee!" Paimon said, teasing her. "Maybe someone got a little too free and is just too lazy to care..." She glared halfheartedly at Venti.

Rimuru nodded in agreement. "She's not wrong though." 

"Ahh... However it may have come to be... I haven't been back to Mondstadt for an extended period of time." Venti said, recalling his long slumber. "Without a doubt, I am now the weakest archon among The Seven!" 

But he is still an Archon and one of the Seven originals. Rimuru thought, remembering some information he gained when he devoured some Abyss Mages. They're quite odd... almost human. 

How strange. 

"Where the heck is your pride?" Rimuru muttered to Venti. 

"Ehe~." Venti smiled.

Rimuru gave him a tight-smile. Say 'ehe' one more time and I'm  going to wipe Mondstadt out of Teyvat. 

As if hearing the threat, Venti immediately turned away from him, he knows better than to test it. He learned his lesson when he nearly pissed off a certain Geo daddy. 

"Guess that's why you're god to the City of Freedom." Aether said, turning Rimuru's attention off of Venti. Traveler! Bless your kind soul! Venti thought, mentally sighing in relief. 

"Aww, you flatter me." 

"Oh, such a humble god... Is it a blessing, or a curse?" Diluc said, deadpanning at their god. "But we digress. Let's get back to the topic at hand: the common enemy of all mankind." Rimuru put his attention to the pyro user.