Chapter 10 - The Waking Grand Auditorium

Waking Grand Auditorium

The next day, they arrived at the enormous gate of Waking Grand Auditorium at exactly six in the morning.

"I had no idea so many students would be arriving here." Rassii said upon seeing the students also stepping out of their extravagant and beautifully adorned carriage drawn by majestic flying beasts.

There was a buzz of anticipation emanating from the crowd that had gathered at the main entrance, all eager to witness the events that were about to unfold within the grand hall.

It is the opposite of yesterday, when there were only four in the class in an enormous, solitary school.

"They are from the other Allied schools." Alexandria said while walking. "The Eight Allied Schools are distinguishable by the colours of their rings—Gold, red, brown, blue, green, purple, yellow, and black."

"I see..." Rassii understood while looking at Alexandria's dark rings. She looked around as they went through the entrance, and certain corners were adorned with heraldic banners and the Union of Octocrowns.

"They are from Smaragd Forestcrown Allied School, ruled by King Daven Scheulden Errafil. They are the people in the Elfinwoods just like Professor Greenleaf." Quint said while pointing at the students wearing splendid green elfin uniforms." And those students wearing blue royal prince and princess uniforms are from the Corralean Blue Allied School, ruled by King Wilhelm V von Reuss. They are the water people."

They followed the stream of thousands of excited and well bearing students who walked confidently and gracefully on a wide marble path.

Rassii's jaw dropped at the closer sight of the spectacular white arabesque structure of a massive auditorium with giant sculptures of eight cardinal beasts.

Rassii didn't notice the figure running through the crowd, and she collided with him. Before she could even react, the ground moved on its own accord to cater to her fall and curved its way like she was leaning against the ground.

"I'm sorry... I'm very sorry..." The guy helped her. He is tall, fit, and muscular, with an ancient marking on his neck. The ground moved again and returned to normal.

"No, I'm fine..." Rassii replied, dusted herself off. She realised the students were looking at them.

"All right, if you may excuse me, I will be going..." The guy said, cordially.

"He is from Grand Continent Allied School, ruled by King Vexus Re Behemoth Xii." Alexandria said, watching the guy join the group of students wearing brown classic Ragnarök uniforms.

"Hey, hey, look who decided to join. The cripples of the academy."

"Cripples?" Quint frowned and faced the guy behind them, who is wearing an Excellence Sorin red uniform. "Who are you referring to?"