Chapet 13 - Grimoire Keep

Fredzien Drlyc Owen(Royal Keeper, the Master of Grimoire Keep and Premier Scribbler of Citadel of Knowledge)

Fredzien Drlyc Owen
(Royal Keeper, the Master of Grimoire Keep and Premier Scribbler of Citadel of Knowledge)

Rassii is constantly haunted by thoughts of King Rim Xyxia. His intense gaze, like a piercing drill that seemed to bore a hole inside of her was enough to make her look away, but why? Something in her was drawn to him to contest his stare.

What have I done?

She wished she could slap herself or vanish into the depths of the earth. A deep sigh escaped her lips as Regret consumed her from within. She had unwittingly captured the attention of a formidable being she should have never entangled with.

"Ms. Rassii Vé Drusvenaire."

"Ah, huh?" She uttered mindlessly as she was pulled back to reality.

"Did you hear me?"

"Ah, yes, your sire..."

She was so lost in thought that she forgot she was in the office with the presence of The Royal Keeper, Fredzien Drlyc Owen, the 12 golden rings bearer, a good-looking man in his mid-thirties who wore a white and golden outfit that matches his golden earrings.

The Royal Keeper is one who holds the highest position, the same as the Warlords. Instead of a weapon, he carried the weighty responsibility of safeguarding the arcane records and knowledge of eight realms.

"Had your mind flown in somewhere else?" He said with a scrutinising gaze. He exudes a heavy and oppressive aura akin to the Lords that sends chills throughout her body.

"N-no." She denied it with embarrassment.

After the events of the Sacraflamus rite ceremony, she was summoned and taken to the Grimoire Keep, located within the Citadel of Knowledge.

Fredzien narrowed his eyes. "In this special case, you will remain an unrank bearer."

She nodded. "Yes, your Sire."

"Before we continue, I'd like to confirm a few things." Fredzien made a slight pause, like he was gathering his thoughts. His eyes flashed, then he stood. "Come, I will take you to the Aeos Athenaeum."

She suddenly felt nervous. Before she went with the Royal keeper, she had already been told by the Lord to conceal her true identity at all costs, as its revelation could lead to utter chaos within the academy. However, the way the Royal keeper gazed at her led her to surmise that he might have a faint inkling about who she truly was.

She walked behind him, keeping silent and trying to avoid his prying eyes. She watches him walk gracefully, befitting his title as the true master of this keep.