Chapter 1 First True Friend

In disbelief, Haruko gazed upon a giant figure of a dragon standing behind something that he could describe as a force field. He began to sweat as he also saw a monstrous aura that flew out of the dragon, that powerful and murderous aura. He saw dragons only in anime and games but right here, right now he is standing face to face with a dragon.

"Am I that astonishing?"

 Haru was taken back by dragon's comment. He looked up at the dragon who was now looking at Haru with raised eyebrow and slightly tilted head, Haru smiled wryly. 

"W-Well...No-I! I mean, yes! You are quite astonishing but it's more of a...shock and surprise!"

Haru smiles before supporting himself on a nearby stone pillar using one of his arms, with other hand he scratched his head while others were hidden behind his back. Dragon lowered his head and watched Haru.

"Hmmm. You are...an interesting ogre."

"Ehm, what do you mean by that?"

"Well, first off you have four arms. That is not normal for any intelligent races. And your insides..."

 Haru sighed, so it's really is weird to have four arms. He will ask the Great Sage about it later but he was now interested in what the dragon is saying.

"What about...mine insides?"

Dragon sighed and brought his head back up.

"Besides you being completely naked, you have more parts then normal. There is a special skill that allows me to see magicules travel around. And when I look into you is see them traveling around your body and you have....Two hearts, three lungs and other extra inside parts...."

"Huh?"

 Haru looked at the dragon in shock before he looked at his body and began to slightly panic. He hid behind a rock and used some of the nearby plants to hide his private parts.

'Extra organs?! Great Sage!'

In order for your body to be more efficient your body was created with few extra limbs and organs. Your bones were also reinforced to withstand your bigger muscle density.

Haru looked at all of his four hands and clenched them making muscle on his arms tense. 

'So this 'gift' will follow me even in the other world? Fine...'

 Out of his thoughts pulled him dragon that cleared his throat trying to get Haru's attention. Haru then immidietly began to sweat again remembering who is standing in front of him...

"A-Ah! Sorry for ignoring you! I wil-!'

"You are from another world, right?"

 Haru stopped his explanation and he looked up at the dragon's eyes and nodded his head.

"How do you...?"

Dragon chuckled before making a pose, stretching his wings and lifting his tail up.

"I am the Storm Dragon Veldora! The fourth True Dragon! It's normal that I would know! You didn't know that your looks are not normal even here!"

 Cave began to shake with how loud he was while Haru protected his ears from that sound. When dragon as done Haru scratched his horn and looked at him.

"It's...great to meet you oh great Veldora! Mine name is-!"

'Huh? Why can't I...'

"Ah, so you really were reincarnated here as a monster."

 Haru looked up at Veldora and looked at him with a little of panic in his eyes.

"Why can't I say mine name?"