Chapter 25 Talented Student and...Not So Bright Teacher?

It was evening as Princess was walking among other Ogres. She was heading to her's tent that she shares with Benimaru. As she was walking she glanced behind her shoulder to see Rudra following her few steps behind. Princess sighed and looked back forward and frowned. She didn't liked the idea of Rudra being her bodyguard, to be honest she didn't want any bodyguard at all!

 All she wanted was for Shiva or her brother to train her, to achieve power which she can use to protect others. But she also understands why she can't fight...

"In order to keep the order..."

 She mumbled under her nose as she walked. After few more minutes she arrived at her tent and went in, tent was almost as big as a cottage. Rudra wanted to go in but was stopped by Princess's extended arm. Rudra looked up just to see Princess frowning at her.

"You are mine bodyguard, but it doesn't mean I loose mine privacy, right?"

 Rudra nodded and stepped back.

"Yes you are right. I will then stand guard out front, Princess."

 As she said that, Rudra laid down next to the entrance while Princess went back to the tent. 

 Some times passes and sun now low to the horizon. At the back of the tent, Princess slowly and quietly crawls out from under tent's wall. She stands up and looks around, hoping that none saw her. She dusts of her new set of clothes that is more casual and loose then what she normally wears giving her more freedom of movement. 

 After she made sure no one saw her, she darts forward into the forest. As she does that, Rudra that is laying in front of the tent, sniffs the air and immediately her eyes shot open. She then goes after Princess while making sure to be hidden, for now...

 After few minutes of running through the forest, Princess arrives at a clearing where big boulder rests. She looks up at the boulder and there she sees Shion who is currently meditating. Princess comes closer to her but stops few feet in front of it as she hears light snores come out of Shion's mouth. Princess sighed before clearing her throat loudly.

"Hello!"

 Shion wakes up with a jump and losses her balance.

"No no no no no!"

 She flails her arms around before falling down behind the boulder. Princess cringed as she heard Shion hitting the ground. She made her way around the boulder and looked down at Shion who was currently upside down, Shion then looked up.

"Oh, Princess! It's you!"

 Princess smiled slightly before helping Shion stand up, even tho it wasn't needed.

"Hello Shion. I am sorry that I interrupted you...meditating?"

 Shion chuckled slightly and waved her hands from side to side.

"Oh don't worry! I wasn't meditating, I was just having a little nap."

 Princess's eyebrow rose as Shion said that.

"You were having a nap? Why? Sun almost went down, aren't you going to sleep?"

"Well, that is not a normal nap. Grandpa Ryujin taught me this way. It's a special nap after training."

 Shion said it with a big smile as memories of her grandfather came to her.

"And what is so special about it?"

"This way of napping has to be on some elevation, doesn't matter what kind but higher the better. Then you try to fall asleep while making sure to keep your balance. If you are doing it good, after some time your body will unconsciously keep balance in almost all situations!"