Chapter 10 Awakening of Storm

Shiva's feet were making loud thumps as he run through the forest, his legs and arms covered in Crimson Armor. Blood of Siltrosso soldiers was still fresh, dripping from his skin. But he didn't mind as he had one goal in his mind, Mage Kerl. 

 For some time already Shiva couldn't get any more new skills from the creatures he killed. And finally someone with such skill appears in front of him, his tattoos crawled around his body in excitement on the idea of consuming that human and gaining his skill. Lighting Manipulation, a skill that will be not only a powerful weapon but also a memento to Veldora. 

 He finally arrived near the camp, he hid in the bushes as he did his skill 'Stealth' making him invisible. In the camp were set up many tents with campfires next to them, on few sides of this encampment Shiva saw small palisades. In the middle of it was one bigger tent where probably commander of this army was sleeping. He heard some shouts from the camp and he saw Harold walking out from his tent shouting towards his soldiers, with him was Kerl. 

 Shiva grinned widely when he saw him and chuckled, but before he could go into action he heard some movement behind him. He glanced behind him and he saw Young Master with Guard Captain's son and Purple Ogre Girl slowly sneak towards the camp. He sighed seeing that they followed them and began to head towards them.

"This is it."

 Young Master looked from the bushes into the camp.

"Force of 1.000 soldiers, we will win but we need to look out. Are you sure there are no otherworlders?"

"I didn't had much time but I am pretty sure-... Someone is coming!"

 Two male ogres quickly jumped up to hide into the trees while ogre girl began to panic, she wasn't as agile as her friends. She was quickly turning around looking for a place to hide.

"Wait! Guys, don't leave me here! Guy-!"

 She whisper shouted towards tree tops before something covered her mouth and pulled her into bushes. In second her panic changed into aggression as she began to struggle against the assailant. She was the strongest girl, and almost the strongest ogre, in the village. But even then she couldn't break free from it's grip.

 But then someone walked to the place where she and her friends stood before. She stopped struggling and watched that person as it sniffed the air. That person was a male, wearing brown leather armor together with a half mask. He has black hair and to his back was strapped a bow, he sniffed the air some more before going back into the camp.

 As human did that, ogre girl finally moved slightly assailant's hand and in last effort she bit it. She heard a male grunt and she was thrown forward with great force and crashed into a tree, she slowly stood up and griped her mace before growling towards the bushes she was thrown from. Young Master and his friend jumped down from the trees and placed hands on their weapons. 

 Out of the bushes walked out Shiva who dropped his 'Stealth', his hand was bleeding slightly from her bite. Ogre's eyes widen in shock, she dropped her mace quickly and run up to Shiva.

"I-I am sorry! I didn't know it was you!"

 Shiva silenced her with move of his hand and looked at her with smirk.

"You know...Your bite broke though mine Crimson Armor and tore into mine flesh. That is first time someone did such things. I am impressed with your strength...."

 His wound closed up quickly, showing his regeneration. Shiva once again looked at ogre girl and his eyes shined with red.

"I think you would make a great sparring partner."