Chapter 13 Attack of the Orc Horde

Laughs resonated through the forest, on the Flower Clearing both Shiva and the Ogre girl danced around. As their dance ended, so did their laugh. They looked at each other and smiled. They spend long time already and enjoyed it so far. Ogre Girl came closer and leaned on Shiva's chest. His eyes widen at the gesture, as no one did such thing to him in a long time. He then awkwardly wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug.

She then looked up and looked into his eyes. Her own lavender eyes looked into his orange ones, slowly they began to lean in but just as they were a mere inch apart. Shiva's arm wrapped around her mouth. She opened her eyes and blushed realising what they were about to do, but then she looked at him in confusion.

Shiva's eyes were aimed towards the forest, he heard something. Slowly he moved her behind him.

"What's wrong?"

She asked while looking into the same direction. Suddenly, he pushed her back and something hit him with enough power to make dirt with flowers fly up. She hit the ground, she held her head while quickly looking up.

"Shiva!"

Cloud of dirt fell down and there she saw him. Shiva was leaning to the side while his bottom right hand was holding a spear. He lift it up and broke it in two with ease. He growled quietly while glaring towards the forest.

Ogre Girl stood up slowly and walked up to him, looking him up and down to see if he is alright. Seeing that he is okay she then saw it...

Horde of armored orcs standing in the forest, hidden from the moonlight by leaves and thick branches.

"Go to the village and alert others...."

She looked up at him in confusion and smiled slightly.

"Don't worry Shiva. Those are only Orcs. Even if they have some better gear, they are weaker than us Ogres."

"I know....But there is more of them, I can smell them. They are going towards village..."

"But that means..."

Her eyes widen in terror.

"Yeah...They are going to attack them in their sleep. Go!"

Without another word she began to run towards the village, but just as she was about to leave the clearing she turned around.

"Don't let them beat you! You hear me?! I want to continue what they interrupted!"

Shiva's glare fell and he chuckled. He looked at her from behind his shoulder and smiled.

"Fine. We will..."

She smiled hearing what he said and began to run towards the village again. Meanwhile, Shiva looked towards Orcs again and growled. Orcs walked into the clearing, they were wearing steel plate armor and they had weapons like halberds, spears and swords. Shiva smirked devilishly while his arms and legs were being slowly covered in the Crimson Armour and lightning crackled in between his fingers.

"...But for now It's time to eat some pork!"

-----------

With almost no effort now Ogre Girl jumped over the palisade using the handles that Shiva made for her. She has to thank him for all the training session, thanks to him she is much more agile and quick then before.

She made it into the village and took in a big breath.

"ALARM! ALARM! ORCS ARE ATTACKING!"

She ran though the whole village screaming those words. Other ogres left their houses and gathered on the streets, trying to find out what is happening. Last place where she went was Chief's house, there she could see that Chief and his family leave their house.