The Word of God does not return empty (August 15)

"For as the rain and snow descend from heaven and return thither, until they first water the earth, and fertilize it, and make it sprout, to give seed to the sower and bread to the one who eats, so shall the word be that it comes out of my mouth: it will not return to me empty, but it will do what I please and it will prosper in what I have appointed it."

Isaiah 55:10-11

God gave the church two very powerful weapons. They are weapons of worship. One we can call defense and the other attack. The defense is when we pray in tongues, for we build ourselves up. (1 Corinthians 14:14-15; Romans 8:26; 1 Corinthians 14:2; 1 Corinthians 14:4)

We also have the weapon of attack, which is the prophesied word. (1 Corinthians 14:1-5)

One way or another, the Father's word does not come back empty. It can be a word of personal edification, or a word of prophecy where you can build people up. A word from God to us will only make sense if we take possession of the word, that is, it depends on the ground that will fall, if it falls on good ground, it will sprout, otherwise it will die. (Matthew 13:1-9)

What have you done with the word of God? Are you watering to bear fruit, or are you letting it die? Get up, shake off the dust, and fight for the Word of God to be a truth in your life! (Isaiah 52:2)

God bless you!