How to Achieve Prosperity (December 27)

"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will devote himself to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and riches." Matthew 6:24

If we are slaves to wealth, we will never be prosperous! But how to stop being a slave to wealth?

"Will a man rob God? Yet ye rob me, and say, In what do we rob thee? In tithes and offerings." (Malachi 3:8)

If you rob God, how do you want to be prosperous? Tithe cannot be leftovers but firstfruits. Even if you're in debt, even if the money is tight to pay the bills, if you want to be prosperous, you need to pay tithes to the Lord. Watch! It's giving back and not tithing!

The Father makes a challenge: "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house; blessing without measure." (Malachi 3:10)

Begin today to be tithing! A tithe of zero is zero! Everything you take in your hands, tithe! But prosperity is not just riches! Prosperity is having an abundant life!

"The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life and have it abundantly!" ( John 10:10)

Abundant life is a complete life with Jesus! In other words, everything you touch will be blessed, healed, transformed, wherever you go, doors will be opened, people will look for you to pray, to give a word... the blessing will be in you! Nothing will be lacking in you, yes it will "left over" to share with other people! The gifts of the Holy Spirit will be in you! But how to acquire this prosperity? Tithes and offerings, it's not just money! Try giving a tithe of your time to God, or give your life to Him! Only then will you have this blessing in your life! 

Receive in the name of Jesus and be blessed to bless!